Screen Shot 2020-05-22 at (…).png (719.9 KiB, 782x1202) google saucenao
useless No.824

Anyone else sometimes a shameful neet? like you don't do shit all day but it feels good. Yet you still feel bad for not helping out at all?

No.827

Yes. It’s kind of like growing up poor; you are always afraid of being wasteful.

No.829

>>827
definitely . did your parents also tell you that you sucked even though you did well in school as well as helped out around the house?

No.834

>>829
Not quite, but it sucks when they compare you to others even if those are your lessers. I was top of my class up through high school and never did a single chore or worked.

No.839

>>834
I did everything growing up and worked a lot in the past. Nothing beats being a neet now. How old are you (have long have you been a neet)?

No.845

>>839
I’m 23 turning 24 this year. Been NEET since 2015 with an interlude as a part-timer.

No.857

what made you decide to not go to college since you did so well in high school?

No.858

>>857
I did, briefly. I’m just a burnt out hs valedictorian. The burnt out uni valedictorians become monastics. Anyway there are always those unfortunates who peak in high school even the captain of the football team. Life and people move on.

No.7852

As you see - joy is just a bunch of illusion. People are only kind to those that they can gain something from, or those they don't know yet, but might gain something from. And people only go out to protest/"help"/charity to gain fame and wealth.
The reality is that life was and will always be a mistake, but those that are rich don't want their comfort disturbed by change. That's why we'll never do what's needed: nuking the planet and preventing any life from ever coming into existence again.

No.7856

>>7852
If you want to blame something, blame the laws of thermodynamics.

No.7862

You're looking at it all wrong. Maybe you're not contributing all that much, but at least you're not creating misery. That's more than most wagecucks can say. Even the lowly McEmployee contributes to feeding other people's addictions. It's not drug ODs or gunshots that kill the most people before their time, it's heart disease and stress.

No.7884

>>824
Yes, because my dad suffers and I really care about him

No.8082

>>7884
I hate my father, I wish he would just die already!

No.8103

>>8082
And I thought I had daddy issues!

No.8155

>>8103