0 vilXxLuWY54aHwW-.png (189.16 KiB, 1078x916) google saucenao
SwiftDemand: an attempt at crypto UBI No.8349

You can't buy anything interesting on the store yet, but you can buy services from people, not unlike Fiverr. Some people also sell their songs and artwork. Some people sell pirated software but don't ever buy that from them, just pirate it yourself.

The only a currency needs to have value is a bunch of people who agree it has value. Just start using Swift and playing around with it. Unlike scam cryptos, there is NO sign-up fee and I don't think you can even input a credit card number anywhere on the site. You can only receive free crypto from the bitcoin/swift faucet and use it to make purchases. It's NEET!

No.8351

Proof of Humanity already exists, as does UBI on there.
Vitalik rugged a bunch of dogcoins end of 2021 and put all the value into pumping UBI tenfolds so UBI daily receivers had more worth.
>The only a currency needs to have value is a bunch of people who agree it has value
This is not entirely true, it must actually have some value otherwise it will trend to zero every single time. Bitcoin has an actual value due to sheer network size for decentralization, but DoggyElonBabySafeRugpull does not as it serves no purpose and has no use other than buying low and selling high.
90% of crypto never returns to ATH next market mania, most of them not even close, and from there on they continue to trend towards zero.
Even government currencies trend towards zero in the long run. I can't comment on the value of the project you posted since I haven't bothered to dig deep into it, but the idea that it only needs people to agree it has value is not sustainable.

No.8353
No.8357

>>8351
Eh you're half right. The size of the Bitcoin network is part of why it's so much more valuable than petrodollars. But far more importantly is the fact that Bitcoin enables you to make trustless transactions outside of the purview of the state through the internet

No.8364

>fake money

No.8369

This ain’t the NEETFORGE

No.8390

>>8357
That's already implied by network size and decentralization.