D7483DFE-43BD-42A7-9274-97(…).jpeg (255.07 KiB, 1205x1807) google saucenao
No.8358

Just got EBT

What should I buy

No.8362

Frozen lobster. Nothing memes on wagecucks harder than buying lobster with foodstamps.
Donuts. Nuff said.
Energy drinks. Buying drugs with foodstamps is only second to buying lobster with foodstamps.
The most expensive frozen pizza that looks good that you can find.
Ramen. For calories.
Eggs, milk, & protein powder. For getting RIPPED.
Wasabi peas. They are good try them.

No.8367

So here's a fun exercise in triggering the NPCs.

The soda trick:

Buy an absolutely autistic amount of soda. Provided you buy 12/24 packs, this will cost 30-40 cents on average.

Place in vending machines, priced at 50 cents-1 dollar each.

Come back periodically and collect coins.

A few loops of this and you have considerably more resources than you started with. Now go meme on wagecucks by eating proper food like meats while they seethe because ground beef is 5-10 dollars a pound.

No.8368

>>8367
Where did these vending machines come from?

No.8371

>>8368
This

Also where should I place the vending machines

No.8372

>>8362
Thanks for the suggestions

I bought a frozen pizza, red bull, entenmann’s donuts, and a 40 oz bottle of starbucks vanilla latte. But I forgot to get ramen as well

All delivered to my door at taxpayer expense in a timely manner

No.8373

>>8372
I didn’t buy lobster because I don’t know how to cook it

Is it difficult

No.8374

>>8372
Nice! Try going into the store next time so you can see the pain on the wagecucks' faces. Watch them scan your pizza and tendies (how could I forget to recommend tendies!), then smugly pull out your EBT card, and observe the envy in their eyes as you pay for your junk food with their money. For bonus points wear your "If you work, you lose" T-shirt!

No.8375

>>8373
Not at all! I just boil it, take it out, crack it open, and dip it in lemon juice. Also if you don't know how to cook lobster, the best time to learn is when the lobster is free.

No.8385

>>8368
There's vending machines everywhere. Just make arrangements so that you're the one who restocks them.
Ideally get one right outside the grocery store you'll be buying the drinks in.

No.8388

>>8385
What, you just call them up as an individual?

No.8391

>>8388
Channel your Karen and speak with the manager.