chadneet.jpg (134.51 KiB, 680x624) google saucenao
Don't let your memes be dreams No.8393

Turns out the guy who assassinated Shinzo Abe was a NEET: https://www.wsj.com/articles/who-is-the-man-suspected-of-assassinating-japans-shinzo-abe-11657291269

No.8394

>>8393
What a shit link, my apologies: https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/09/asia/shinzo-abe-tetsuya-yamagami-explainer-intl-hnk/index.html

No.8395

I didnt even know who this shinzo abe guy was. I had never heard his name

Who gives a fuck if a *former* politician dies

Its so annoying to see this pinned on 4/pol as if it fucking matters

No.8396

>>8395
He was still the focal point of Japanese politics after he stopped being prime minister.

This does matter because it's going to inspire one of you to assassinate Joe Biden or Donald Trump. Whoever wins the 2024 election. And that will kick off the endgame. Civil War, World War, Revolutionary War, the apocalypse will be all your favorites rolled into 1! And! So! Much! More!!!!

No.8397

>>8396
doesnt sound comfy

No.8400

>>8397
I don't think it sounds comfy either, but I'm sick and tired of people claiming that being a NEET means you've given up. Here this NEET is, stuck in Japan, no gf to talk him out of it, when he decides he is going to matter. He is going to stop one evil man from getting away with it and damn the consequences.

I don't want to see any NEETs around here whining about not leaving an impact on the world ever again. If he can do something that will likely kick off WWIII, we all can.

No.8401

>>8400
Who cares about Clown World?

No.8402

>>8401
This is the only world we have dude

No.8403

>>8400
that would be a bit scary if a neet can cause that much chaos you think?

No.8404

>neet
>former navy

No.8405

this board still glows in the dark i see

No.8406

this is unrelated to neets as much as it gets
guy is an army veteran on a pension and just dislikes some washed up zog politician
it can be some kind of operation to furthermore ban everything good in japan and sterilize and cauterize it even more, but even if its not, its gonna result in that way anyway.

No.8408

japs are really fucked up people anyway so maybe its for my own good. but i dunno. i don't like how they made a powerful nation into incel drones and city shmuks. so i'll support this one but it will only make it worse for the freedom of japs.

No.8409

>>8405
you are so right

No.8413

>>8408
yeah this guy didn't accomplish anything but accelerating us into totalitarianism. the second The Collapse happens, a shitty fascist state will fill in the power vacuum like what happens 100% of the time
>>8404
My brother is a US Navy officer. From what he says it's a lot closer to being a NEET than you might think. Waking up for the training, doing the drills, and handling intracrew drama but he's on his phone or his Switch 90% of the time apparently. I'd argue a lot of army veterans become NEETs. I know several personally, but you can see it in media too, like the protagonists of The Big Lebowski. For a lot of men, once you've been a soldier, you simply cannot function in the modern work environment, either because you're too shellshocked/mentally broken or because scanning groceries for a paycheck seems so pointless.

Regardless, you can count on the Japanese government using this as an excuse to crack down on NEETs, the internet, and file-sharing. Even more than they already do. For the first time in my life, I wouldn't to live in Japan.

No.8423

>>8396
Wow, the subhuman elites have created a nightmare world.

No.8424

He could have at least gotten a part-time job beforehand. Now NEETs all throughout Japan are going to get more scrutiny.

No.8427

>>8400
I can't bring myself to do anything reckless when my parents are still alive.

No.8429

>>8424
So? Let them look. It will just make the pendulum swing back harder.

No.8430

>>8402
And? You take the bread and circuses and stay out of it. Why would you trade your human life for any number of worthless NPCs?

No.8431

>>8393
So?

No.8432

>>8429
If you were a true NEET, you'd care about your NEET brothers suffering. All NEETs are created equal and are above subhuman wageroaches

No.8444

>>8432
Anyone NEETing correctly is already immunized against the soyciety. There is no need for participation in it.

No.8458

>>8432
We are below them
Nothing matters