Yes. 3D;PD will defend this.

No.951

>>950
3D women are useless

No.975

...and they're smelly! They even poop!

No.976

>>975
2D girls poop too, but their shit tastes like chocolate!

No.981
4416224.jpg (313.15 KiB, 650x1068) google saucenao

>>976
I'm preparing to make chocolate! :3

No.995

Ever wonder why 3D has such a passionate hatred for anime? Nearly every anime passes the Bechdel test. Anime can actually be rather misandrist with how bland male characters are compared to female characters. If you think about it for a second, you'll realize moe anime basically combines the average 3D's two favorite things: reality TV and cute adorable things. Why did thots try to get anime banned from Patreon? Why do they constantly accuse anyone who likes anime of being a pedo? What is this really about?

It's simple: they're jealous. They're afraid of becoming obsolete. Sucks for them lol

No.996

>>995
Fucked around and found out

No.1260

>>976
Personally, I'd eat it.

No.4235

No woman is important. They are like a fire that only destroys. You need to avoid the fire and fight it off if it comes near you. You should also help others free themselves of women. women are flesh-golems with programming that dictates that they must try to lead men astray. This is one of the things that men must learn from - to defeat the snake and to use the power of free-will to fight off temptations.

No.4240
No.4260

ñYour imaginary friends will never hold you
You'll never feel their warmth
Or be able to share with them
Like a closed window, you can see and maybe hear them but they'll never reply to your actions or feelings
I wish I could sleep and forget everything

No.5297

women and non-whites are soulless golems under the influence of satan. they are literal demons.

Only White Men have souls.

Of course everything, except souls, are controlled by God - meaning that He created these demons to fuck with us.
He's got some very fucky mental problems, but hopefully He'll have a moment of clarity one-day.

No.5320

>>5297
cringe /pol/tarded rambling, take your meds and kys

No.5321

>>4260
>>5320
>3dpd

No.5323

>>5321
i don't like 3dpd don't (you) me

No.6022

women aren't important.
femininity and women are the ultimate evil and the furthest you could be from God's light.
Being a slave to flesh is distance from God and the truth/lessons He wants to share with you.

No.6043

>>995
3DPD hates anything that outcompetes them. This is almost everything. Aside from drawings, they are outcompeted by vidya (even though new games are mostly soy), instant pots, robot vacuums, and various sex toys.
Remember that one hologram that got gimped? Men could buy it and have it say nice things and then conclude they do not have any use for a fefail. And, rather than just perform the most basic of functions, fefails got the hologram gimped so no one would buy it.

No.6858

All women are shit - 3d and 2d.
I can't even stand listening to the voice of one.
Watching anime would be some bs torture.

No.6865