60126566-1183-4C75-B495-4C(…).jpeg (26.33 KiB, 474x312) google saucenao
reddit No.8681

Does anyone here post on r/neet or are we all anti Reddit here?

No.8682

If you weren't permabanned from Reddit long ago, you are a tremendous faggot

No.8695

both reddit and 4ch have become nothing but hives for hive-cucks.

EVERYONE that has a soul should leave both places and delete them from their browser history.

luciferians seek out every place that a soul goes and tries to brainwash them with threats of bans and hostility.

No.8701

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeedit is worthless, the same as any other subverted hobby forum and for the same reasons.

No.8734

>>8682
There is no need to say nigger every other sentence.

No.8742

>>8681
I think reddit is ok only if you want to quickly find how to do "x" or a program that you want to find but don't know if it exists
Their communities make me uncomfortable so I don't post anything there

No.8755

Reddit is the best thing on the internet

No.8757

>>8734
Actually, there is. Like regular exercise, exercising free speech may feel uncomfortable at times. But we must continually do it in order to remain healthy. Any restrictions on speech are morally wrong and more importantly unpragmatic. Rather than squashing out any undesirable behavior like in the past, censorship now only has the effect of splitting off segments of society. The ideas must be allowed to be exchanged, otherwise the society will diverge and eventually a violent climax will occur. Saying these no-no words is a constant litmus test to ensure that our social media site (imageboards are classified as social media) is remaining censorship free.

Nigger. Type it proudly, my nigger.

No.8789

>>8757
Based, Nigger!

No.8854

>>8757
Try to exercise yourself into a job.

No.8855
GLT.jpg (269.82 KiB, 1200x1200) google saucenao

>>8734
wrong! it keeps normalniggers away.

No.8863

I used to browse it, but I got annoyed at all the people who were not NEETs but just unemployed and talking of their struggle to find a job. That's not what a NEET is.

No.8864

>>8863
>that’s not what being a NEET is
It’s never enough for you gatekeepers, is it?

No.8865

Plebbit died with Aaron Swartz, and even then Aaron did more good for the world than any rooditor could hope to achieve!

No.8871

>>8864
The unemployed are still part of the labour force, but NEETs aren't. That's the key difference.

No.8874

>>8871
That’s so disingenuous it’s insane. The fact is, any NEET would stop being a NEET if their dream job somehow fell into their lap. You might counter with “but I don’t have a dream job” but that’s literally impossible.

Again, stop trying to gatekeep NEETdom. It doesn’t make you look cool.

No.8877

>>8874
Work for somebody else?
NOT EVEN ONCE!

No.8886

>>8874
>“but I don’t have a dream job” but that’s literally impossible

No.8888

https://discord.gg/SswU6yjr3t

hiki neet sui

if you want a semi social space as an alternative to reddit. i know discord is ass, but its better than some of the alternatives

No.8889

>>8888
Anti.
Neet.
Software.

BEGONE!

No.8890

>>8889
(in jest, ofc)

No.8905

>>8888
You should try matrix.
matrix.org

No.8916

>>8874
>You might counter with “but I don’t have a dream job” but that’s literally impossible.
But I really don't at the point I'm now at, despite how nice it would've been to get paid for doing something I'd find enjoyable in the absence of annoying BS like long commuting, being surrounded by malicious normalfag coworkers, etc.

So let's change "any NEET" to "some NEETs" in,
>any NEET would stop being a NEET if their dream job somehow fell into their lap.
But if they aren't actively looking for it, or settling for some other less desirable job for now, then they aren't a part of the labour force, even if they sometimes think how nice it would be to work as a prison guard or whatever.

>>8877
Although that wouldn't rule out being self-employed or opening your own business. But I'm allergic to that as well.

No.8919

>>8874
>I am a soulless golem who values infinitely printed money over finitely printed time
>Therefore everyone else is
KYS.
The fact is, if everyone could get their bread and circuses without working they would. And this is why communism doesn't work.

No.8922

>>8916
So you don't want to get paid to do the things you enjoy? Do you enjoy living in squalor?

>The fact is, if everyone could get their bread and circuses without working they would. And this is why communism doesn't work.

It's illogical to say that someone who is employed is not employed. It's also illogical to say that someone who is not employed is employed. Which is the claim being made in this very thread.

Also, that's not what communism is. Communists would be the first to tell you that if you don't work, you don't eat. This is actually a criticism of communism I've seen put forth by capitalists, that you will always be doomed to wage slavery in that system because you will never have the means to generate passive income for yourself, and thus live without work, as private property is abolished.

No.8923

>>8919
Go to gulag retarded golem poster!

No.8958

>>8922
>So you don't want to get paid to do the things you enjoy?
What, are they gonna pay me to fap to lolis? Sure, I'll take that. But the hypothetical that I would do so still does not classify me as unemployed and a part of the labour force.

>Do you enjoy living in squalor?
No, I simply have greater goals that transcend money and lowly bourgeois materialism, like being with my waifu.

>communism
>wage slavery