jew.jpg (57.12 KiB, 500x271) google saucenao
i dont know how to posr on here i am retarded No.9050

how do i make guy that hates women like me??
i figure most people here dont like females but if you did what would make u want her ? what makes a girl desirable?<<

No.9054

Convince your thotty friends to stop whoring about with chads around and start dating incels.
Praise Saint ER!

No.9057

The question you should really be asking is how to make misandrist women like men? Feminism is the major cause of misogyny in this world although most people are far too bluepilled to admit it.
>some men have this urge to love a woman, so when feminism warps society that love energy is redirected
You will never have a 3D bf.
2D women are based!
BEGONE THOT!!!

No.9058

Try buying him a dakimakura. If you're lucky he might favor you close second to his waifu pillow.
But face it If he already hates women, then you have no chance against 2D lolis.

No.9059

>>9050
I don't hate women, but learning how to write for one. You write like you are 12. It is not attractive unless you're actually 12.

No.9060

>>9059
ngmi

No.9062

Go over to his house naked and ask him to fondle your boobs, he will give in eventually.

No.9063

He probably hates women because he might have had a bad relationship with his mother. If he was brought up by a strong matriarchal feminist cow that leaves lasting damage, the solution to such a problem is to show him what it is like to have a good mother, this will reverse part of the damage. If he is still childish because of the abuse inflicted on him, use that to your advantage, feed him tendies and indulge him with GBP even when he misbehaves! Your mileage may vary since some mothers damage their sons so bad they will only have sex with you once your head is on a stick, once they start having necrophilic fantasies that is something no amount of motherly love can ever change.

No.9065

Just fucking cope.
Incels have to suffer a lot more rejection than you will ever see in your lifespan.
It"s not like your options are limited, bitch.

No.9069

Just be a virgin, he will never use second hand goods.

No.9072

>>9050
I don't like most females or people, but I will always make exceptions. He may be antisocial. I think it's important to have a sense of humor. Oh and being cute while being stereotypically NEET.
>>9069
This.

No.9087

>>9072
Based!

No.9090
_.jpeg (16.03 KiB, 443x452) google saucenao

>>9065
you insolent fool. your words can't phase me they do nothing but get me off.

>>9063
become mommy housewife. rogered.

No.9092

>>9090
You will never have a NEET bf.

No.9094

this is all for internet/male validation. none of you are real. i am pathetic

No.9095

>>9094
kys bitch!

No.9096

>>9050
Rule 37: There are no girls on the internet.

No.9208

i failed.

No.9275

>>9208

No.9280

1) sign consent form to have head surgically removed

2) ????????

3) receive love from target of affection

No.9283

>>9280
Based!