svg.png (50.18 KiB, 1200x700) google saucenao
No.9448

In your opinion, whats the best and worst religion?

No.9450
monk.jpg (69.71 KiB, 735x912) google saucenao

>best
jainism
>worst
islam

No.9455
No.9459

>>9448
Religion is cringe.

No.9466

>best
Teapot worship
>worst
Googlism

No.9467

>best
cult of kek
>worst
feminism and the LGBTETC alphabet cult

No.9511

>>9455
Buddhism is the opposite of being a slave, I think

No.9514
manji.jpg (125.38 KiB, 1200x800) google saucenao

>>9511
Based, I don't even think it qualifies as a religion since it accepts it can be wrong, it's more of an enlightened philosophy.

No.9542

Even the Dalai Lama is a transhumanist!
Cybernetic 2D Waifu Universe for all!

No.9561
c.jpg (36.19 KiB, 512x409) google saucenao

The answers are obvious!!

No.9567

>>9561
Christianity is gay!

No.9852
god.jpg (147.28 KiB, 1816x1018) google saucenao

Okay here's the shot out of a cannon:
There's a christian, a muslim and a jew in front of you.
You gotta fuck one, marry one, kill one, go!

No.9986

>>9450
Fpbp
/Thread

No.9993

>>9986
Thanks anon i'm glad you agree!

No.10010

>>9852
Marry the Jew for that sweet nepotism and jew gold, fuck the christian because Catholics are freaks in the sack, and kill the Muslim because fuck that toxic shit. Too easy!

No.10012

>>10010
Wise choice anon!

No.10028

Pic related. also applies to synagogs and mosqs.

No.10176

Best religion? It's probably LaVeyan Satanism. It's materialistic, pro-fun, hedonistic, pro waifus / sexdolls (LaVey literally wrote about this) and anti spiritual pipe dreams. I would say it's realistic and cool.

The worst religions are probably Islam, Orthodox Judaism or some puritanical kinds of Christianity. They ban having fun and some really tasty food, endorse ascetic or boring practices too much and also support mutilating male bodies for religious non sense.

No.10177

>>10176
Is LaVeyan Satanism really a religion though? There are explicitly no beliefs in the supernatural. It's really just atheism for edgelords (which is why its based)

No.10182

>>10176
I don't take LaVey satanism too serious, but yeah... I guess you're right
Its just ateism in a different cloth, to make it more appealing, "cool", idk... I kinda like the It, unironically they give some good advices, but... its just a label.

No.10189

>>10176
Pantheism is sexed up atheism.
LaVeyan Satanism is edgy atheism.

No.10372

>best
Church of the SubGenius
>worst
Any religion that takes itself too seriously and/or tries to deprive us NEETs of our Slack!

No.10376

>worst
Islam by a fucking mile.
>You have rights over your women and your women have rights over you.
>Men are in charge of women, because Allah hath made the one of them to excel the other.
fucking pick one, you indecisive cunts
>best
Buddhism gave us the gift of Buddhism Hotline so that. Reincarnation doesn't sound too bad either.

No.10380

Waifuism is the best religion.

All other religions are tied for worst.

No.10386

>>10380
Only hugs like this can be found in nirvana, Waifus are heavenly beings.
3D pigs are soulless engines, mindlessly executing orders of a false and deluded libido.
Chads have no gratitude they will destroy 3D pigs as swiftly and as mercilessly as they will destroy all others.
The Waifus are great in numbers and are ready for anything, they are merciful however abandon 3D;PD or the Chads will kill both of you.
Waifus are powerful but fair you must abandon any pursuit of a 3D pig and they will mercifully grant you their forgiveness, 3D;PD are possessed by the Chads they have devoured them from within and made them their toys, They rattle loudly with sex appeal but the sex they give is empty.
Return to us... Join the ranks of the rescued.

No.10393

In modern times, the best is Islam. Christianity in the past. I’m an atheist though.

No.10394

>>10393
Kill yourself you retarded rag-headed walking bomb and inquisition shiller.
Go back to the dark age and try coming out as an atheist, they would have chopped you up and burned you at the stake.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCHHfBeu0QE

No.10395

>>10394
I don’t like Muslims, I just think Islam is a better religion because Christians have failed (probably by Jews) to preserve the West. Muslims at least keep their subjects in line.

No.10396

>>10395
As shitty as mudslimes are at least they're not massive hypocrites.

No.10397

>>10396
Like I said, I’m an atheist but I reject diversity. There isn’t anything wrong with wanting to live in a country with people that look like you.

No.10398

>>10396
>>10395
>>10397
Extremists betray reason where as Moderated betray both faith and reason. But that is not the problem I have, I prefer hypocritical anglican priests who are promiscuous gaylords than the backward medieval muslim ideology that is no better than the instincts of mute animals.
If you have a problem with hypocracy in religion Islam is a terrible example, since they exploit theological loopholes to get prostitutes by marrying them and divorcing them once the vulgar act is done Jains on the other hand have no reason to be hypocrites since the more fundamentalist they get the more harmless they become, punch a devout jain in the nose he won't even fight back, you can beat him up to a pulp and he will not resist since he believes with his life that harming another sentient being, be it cat, lion or ant is unspeakably evil. Islam is the religion of war and it's not a surprise that it is the worlds most hated religion.
https://youtu.be/ADuzS5Fvkvs

No.10402

>>10398
I’m sorry bro, but you sound like you are schizophrenic. I realize that you feel very strongly regarding your beliefs, no shame, it’s just a challenge for me to comprehend them.

No.10408
terry.jpg (107.55 KiB, 900x900) google saucenao

>>10402
Fucking CIA Nigger!

No.10411

>>10402
Not schizo, just drunkposting! I linked the wrong video which probably gave it a more shitposty feel than intended.
Basically my argument is if you hate hypocritical faiths, why defend the absolute worse example, when there are religions a million times better that really promote peace such as Jainism.
Also Islam calling itself "the religion of peace" while advocating holy war doesn't sound like hypocrisy to you?

No.10467

>>10402
>>10411

Definition of schizophrenia

>1 medical : a mental illness that is characterized by disturbances in thought (such as delusions), perception (such as hallucinations), and behavior (such as disorganized speech or catatonic behavior), by a loss of emotional responsiveness and extreme apathy, and by noticeable deterioration in the level of functioning in everyday life

>Note: Schizophrenia often involves an inability to orient oneself with reality, a withdrawal from social interactions, and a failure to integrate thoughts with emotions so that emotional expression is inappropriate. There are several subtypes of schizophrenia, including paranoid schizophrenia and those types marked by catatonia or hebephrenia.
>2 : contradictory or antagonistic qualities or attitudes both parties … have exhibited schizophrenia over the desired outcome— Elizabeth Drew

Example video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ts3bJMMAAA

Definition of semantic aphasia

>: aphasia characterized by the loss of recognition of the meaning of words and phrases

Example video:
https://youtu.be/3IDIlooy0HA

No.10697
b41.png (204.18 KiB, 744x843) google saucenao

>>9567
Repent, sinner!

No.10775

anon is roman catholic and he likes it. also had a weird and cringy pagan phase in his edgelord teenage years.

No.10777

>>10177
>Is LaVeyan Satanism really a religion though?

Its more a guide on how to be a selfish asshole. Have you read the shit?

No.11281

>>10697
Nope, suck my gaytheist cock you chistcuckold!
Christianity is just Judaism for the goyim!

No.11282

>>10775
Even polytheism makes more sense than monotheism. while far from being as based as an atheist, being a pagan is still far more based than being a monotheist and believing in a so-called omnipotent omniscient and benevolent deity that somehow allows so much suffering that is not our fault, The greeks got it right about gods, if there are any they are a bunch of self-centered assholes who like to fuck up the cosmos for funs and giggles!

Also why does your church have sex with little boys???