hu.jpeg (33.38 KiB, 759x404) google saucenao
How ia your Room during the day? How much light tou get? No.9955

Do you use curtains? Prefer it dark or light?

Pic related but not my room

No.9956

I walk to do all my errands/shopping and I own my house so I do all the yardwork too. Because of this I get far more sun than the average normie, let alone the average NEET. To balance this out I spend the rest of my time indoors. I never use overhead lighting, but at night I do turn on a color changing LED light I'm the corner. I use the rest of the lights in my house so infrequently I haven't had to change any of my bulbs in the past 3 years.

No.9957

>>9955
This guy cums

No.9973

I layer aluminum foil on the windows and have blackout curtains, and I duct tape the openings in the curtains shut for good measure. I cannot tell what time of the day it is ever.

No.9974

>>9973
Great NEETs think alike anon, I am currently in the process of installing my skylab-style parasol
I listen to this song while I install the aluminum sheets.
https://youtu.be/TvfLfcADs_4
Inside my dungeon it looks like a world war too era submarine that has been far too long on patrol. It even has a red light hanging from the ceiling in an explosion proof cage. The only light sources come from diodes and a specialized lamp designed to mimic the spectrum produced by the sun minus a few ultraviolent frequencies! (typo intended.)