2493783i.jpg (10.28 KiB, 512x323) google saucenao
Upcoming Games No.11

So uh...
anything anyone lookin' forward to?

No.12

I hope so soon!

No.16

I only ever play one or two games any more, and I never really follow any new releases because i dont have the money to buy them anyways

No.33

Battlefield V which is taking after BFBC2
Cyberpunk 2077
Skyrim 2 aka Elder Scrolls VI
Ass Creed Odyssey
Anthem which is RPG Titanfall

No.38

>>33
>Cyberpunk 2077
The only one that maybe worth waiting for. Unlikely but maybe.

No.39

intruder
arms of telos
bought early access but they will never finish anyway

No.40

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cv-3d7C0TmA

No.41

New Sakura Taisen!
https://youtu.be/6YigjqimoKk

No.43

>>38
this and maybe the new jedi game

No.44

I was looking forward to sekiro but i'm a broke neet

No.45

>>44
Sell your blood plasma and your hair. If you can handle going out into the world for a bit and getting your blood drawn, then plasma is an easy one. The hair is even easier. Just grow it out to at least 6 inches. Don't treat it chemically at all (No dyeing or bleaching). Then find a seller online. There are other options too, but they're harder. Selling sperm, doing clinical trials, selling poop (apparently this is a new and gross [in my opinion] thing), etc. Food for thought. And you wouldn't even need that much for a few video games here and there.

No.46

I need to get around to playing Shenmue 3.

No.47

>>11
abrahamim

No.48

FFVII Remake is looking good.

No.143

literally nothing. Maybe FFXVI if I had to pick one but really I just don't see videogames going in a good direction anymore

No.151

>>11
I was looking forwards to some fangames
Not anymore, my old pc broke, even though it was almost a decade old and slow by today's standards, I will miss it
As a neet I have no money so I won't be getting a new one or anything

No.152

>>151
man, that sucks. I like old computers, I find them charming in a vintage way. is it completely beyond repair?

No.153

>>152
I have no idea, it could just be that the power button isn't working anymore but as I'm stupid I prefer not to check

No.161

>>152
I fixed it eventually, I don't know how, I think it was something with the internal clock's battery, I removed it and then put it back

No.162

I was looking forward to Tales of Arise because it has a hot lady knight in it but then I found out the main character is a monkey and there's probably going to be some kind of interracial thing between him and the pink princess love interest. I already wasn't optimistic that the lady knight would be a good character but if she's in a game with interracial shit then all chances of her being any decent are out the window. I'll just watch a playthrough of it if I feel like it.

No.163

>>38
Depressing.

No.164

>>11
I've been really behind on vidya news to be honest. Didn't even know Nier Remake came out like 3 months ago. Also found out TWEWY's sequel is coming out later this month so I'm gonna play the demo when the date reaches closer since I just don't feel like I'm in the mood for vidya this past month or so. aaaaaa......

No.260

>>11
im hyped for the new saints row ethnic diversity simulator! their devs even support blacklivesmatter and lgbt and abortion and anti trump on their social media and i will buy the games 2 times becuze its very powerful and brave

No.261

>>260
I'm a huge fan of the Saints Row series and I unironically think it's better than GTA. SR3 is the best one btw, though I still play SR2 & SR4 pretty regularly. They really do play differently enough to all leave installed. Learning that the Saints Row reboot is trash was a massive blow to my psyche. I still haven't actually played it myself, so I'm still holding out hope it's not as bad as the net claims.

No.262

>>261
I love Saints Row 1 becuze the Story was just top notch. Now i hope the next Call of Duty will be good and i hope we get the Blacklivesmatter Loading Screen back from Warzone. Ohh the Nets Opinion on Videogaymes is important, indeed, i basically only play popular gamers becuze my female Gamer Friends say they love to play on their Switch like once a week, right. YESS YESS Saints Row is better than GTA becuze atleast in SR you are not FORCED to play a powerful and brave PoC, you can play asian too and stuff

No.263

>>262
>playing Saints Row for the story
>playing video games for the story
You play GAMES for the gameplay. If you want a story, read a book, faggot. and stop sarcastically shitting on one of my favorite series. It's only the newest one that's woke so your sarcastic criticism doesn't even make sense

No.264

>>262
Also I hope you realize now GTA is orders of magnitude more woke than SR: https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2022/04/transphobic-content-and-jokes-removed-from-latest-gta-v-remasters/

No.265

>>263
imagine not being able to notice sarcasm
and i wasnt even trying to bait you but still
>>264
basically THIS. "insert random Brand here" is way more based than "insert another random Brand here" how people cannot see it even?!

No.266

Mega man battle network collection
I'm going to see the new content online, I'm not going to get it

No.267

>>265
Imagine not reading what I wrote in spoiler text

No.268

A thread from 2017.

No.269

>>267
Ohh?! Now it makes more sense, gotcha mang.

No.270

I am watching Kingdome Come Deliverance Lets Play lately and its really scary becuze there is literally not even a single black Person in the Game. Really wondering why this Game isnt banned yet because this is basically like an attack to cultural marxists. Watching lately some Escape from Tarkov too and its crazy how you basically cannot play as a female in the Game but the Game is still allowed to play?! Kinda happy for Deathloop joining the Xbox Gamepass becuze i like play Diversity Simulator Games. Also happy for the Blacklivesmatter Loading Screens in Warzone, this is very powerful and brave, i really hope alot People will buy the new Call of Duty Game becuze this way we can bring Floyd back to Life you know ( he was killed by Cop)