92ca743baf0105dd8d509bfc85(…).jpg (487.43 KiB, 1200x900) google saucenao
Pokemon...! No.42
No.75
No.76
No.77
No.78

I don't have any pokemon pictures on my hard-drive! How bizarre.

No.86

>>78
Why didn't you save any? Do you plan on getting some? Who's your favorite Pokémon?

No.88

>>86
I don't know! I have no ill-will towards the series so I probably will save ones I like. My favorite design is Sableye, but probably my favorite to use is Qwilfish. Gen 2 is my favorite generation and poison type rocks!

No.89

I like Sableye's design. But everything Pokémon related I'm into is heavily involved with Generation I.

No.90

I'm a Gardefag.

No.91

Cute!!! ^_^

No.92

Have some Zapdos.

No.93

>>89
I like the aesthetics of the game boy games, but gen 1 is rough to go back and play these days because of some of the sprite art and the mystifying glitches and mechanics.
I do like special being one stat and the Kanto region's rural vibe though.

No.94

>>93
I never have a hard time going back and playing them. I easily prefer them over any of the other games. From the music to the sprites, and mechanics along with those glitches; I love it all. I've never grown tired of Generation I despite probably beating the games 500+ times using Doduo/Dodrio modes on the Stadium games. I used to have a box full of VHS tapes where I recorded playthroughs and capturing Mew, etc. Had to switch over to the Super Game Boy for some of them though due to Stadium's autosave feature. I guess aesthetics is something that keeps me around, I never quite grew out of the whole "retro" look even when the GBA came out. I was still simply playing Generation I and II over the rest. I will acknowledge Emerald in being a great game and FireRed/LeafGreen are good games as well. But I'd still prefer to play R/G/B/Y over them.