external-content.duckduckg(…).jpg (134.91 KiB, 1600x1066) google saucenao
race war No.55

you guys are complete pussies. You said you wanted a race war, well now it's here and you pathetic incel losers are just sitting at home jacking off. You faggots are all talk. You guys won't do shit because you're nothing but a little pussy!

No.56

>>55
Where has the race war started?

No.66

>>55
Please don't bully, that's mean!

No.67

>>>/pol/

No.68

I dont know the mario picture makes it funny

No.69

>>68
You're right it does

No.70

>race war
How about a console war instead? Genesis does what Nintendon't.

No.73

>>70
To me, sega stuff hasn't really aged well. Nobody plays them except for the Sonic games while 1st party SNES stuff is still good today.

No.74
3dsor2.jpg (404.2 KiB, 1532x2100) google saucenao

>>73
Streets of Rage 2 still has as much replay value as it did in the early '90s. But I was only joking with my post. I loved the SNES as well. I still have my original Sega Genesis and SNES both to this day. I just got a kick out of the competitive advertisements and how the gaming industry was more interesting during that era then today. It's bland and boring compared to back then. CES shows in the early 90s was interesting and the first E3's are something special if you want to go back and watch any of them. There's some great footage on YouTube and I'm sure other areas online of them.

No.144

wheres the race war?

No.147

my race is superior. end of story

No.148

>>147
What race?

No.149

I am too lazy to do anything constructive. Actually, I am too lazy to do anything destructive too. I am afraid of crowds and going outside. I don't even have any motivation to argue online. Go on without me.

No.150

>>148
exactly

No.207

No-one will ever do anything good.
People just want their daily pleasures.
The only ones going outside are the attention-whores that want to virtue-signal the world to death for more attention/pleasures.
This world is of satan and filled with demons.
We can only wish for a quick end to our lives, to ascend to Heaven and have God apologize to us.

No.330

>>55
it will start when a nigger breaks in your house and rapes you while youre crossdressing as princess peach, fucking crazy weirdo