toothless.jpg (28.58 KiB, 600x315) google saucenao
Dentists are for wimps! No.11024

A true hikikomori pulls his own tooth out like a Siberian Cossack!

I pulled out the last remaining fragment of my coke and red bull eroded molar with a 200mm Stanley wrench. The hardest part was getting it in my mouth but once I screwed it in place, physics did all the magic and I class-2-levered it out of my mouth. *audible crack*

Also the dental ligament tastes like gelatine.
The only painkiller i had was a 400 mg ibuprofen tablet. I didn't need nitrous oxide to kek at my whole exploit and how I cucked the dentist! Another molar is beginning to rot (i clean out the cavity with the metal wire of a diode) when it begins to crack and when I get better tools (like a vice wrench) this tooth will most likely get the pull too! I'm slightly tempted to stick a knife into the cavity slit and crack it open just for fun.

Anyway fellow hikkis and NEETs how do you solve your dental problems if you refuse to leave your dungeon or just can't stand normie dentistry?

No.11038

Life’s better with teeth

No.11040

>>11038
Yeah when they don't ache.
Trust the blind watch maker to fill our choppers with useless nerves and pulp so they get infected and kill us when we cant chew our tendies anymore!

No.11046

that's pussy shit. I did cosmetic surgery on myself a lighter and a knife multiple times. when the storebought remedies to warts didn't remove my warts, I heated up a knife and dug them out. I've even done cosmetic surgery on myself with my bare hands. I kept picking at a mole on my face for month, until it got infect, then I ripped off the disgusting mass. of course I cauterized it after, and the mole never grew back. it might have been skin cancer idk but it was over 10 years ago and I'm fine

As for teeth, I just actually floss everyday. I even use a metal dental pick. The final time I went to a dentist, I felt so smug when he couldn't make my gums bleed because I had been training. A dentist also told me that toothpaste remineralizes cavity holes. Like, I had a cavity on the xray, didnt get it filled, then 6 months later the cavity had apparently remineralized to the point it wasn't a problem. https://www.webmd.com/oral-health/remineralizing-teeth

Giving a shit about teeth health is actually just an American thing. We didn't evolve to brush our teeth. Just use artificial sweeteners.

No.11049

>>11046
Awesome, If i had warts I would slice burn and chew afterwards (warty is tasty snacky), I've gouged out a mole every time i saw a new one, I once had a europlug stick right in the sole of my foot, i was pissing blood like mad, fortunately i knew what to do, i kept it raised on the toilet seat while i drowned it in vodka before putting a plaster on it.

No.11055

>>11046
I can confirm. while eating pizza after pulling my tooth my cavity started to ache, fortunately i had some high fluoride toothpaste lying around I put a massive splodge on my finger and rubbed it in where my tooth was let it settle and now it doesn't hurt anymore, I'm going to use that from now on instead of wasting precious painkillers.

No.11072

no such thing as siberian cossack, siberians are prisoners and minorities send there as a prison sentence

No.11083
russki.png (200.08 KiB, 600x720) google saucenao

>>11072
Вы никогда не будете русским.

No.11099

https://0se.co/MmuK0

No.11130

>>11099
Hello Anon, this is OP here, please stop defiling our board!