ICUP7.png (805.48 KiB, 1410x1880) google saucenao
/neet/ for the Infinity Cup 8! No.11297

Hey neetbros,
We're currently hosting a virtual soccer tournament called The Infinity Cup (or /icup/) that pits different imageboards and boards against each other to determine which one is the best (think 4CC). We're looking to expand the competition for the Winter season and it'd be real cool if you guys could join in (or even just come and watch/shitpost with us). For further information, just head over to anon.cafe/icup/ if you're interested.
See you on the pitch!

No.11302

Soccer is for normies.

No.11308

>>11302
As if chess isn’t? Tried opening Twitch lately? Now Go...

No.11310

soccer sucks, fuck off

No.11313

>>11310
>>11302
It's just dumb fun with anons, nothing serious

No.11314

>>11302
>>11310
you guys are pretty lame, lol,
if you don't like a thread, don't post in it, let it die. this sort of attention culture where you MUST go into a thread and say exactly what your opinion on the topic in question is, is fucking stupid. moreso stupid if you cannot take a single second to come up with a criticism more intelligent than "woah soccer is... bad". you are effectively contributing nothing and there is no point to your posts,
this isn't even fucking soccer btw, it's a simulation which makes for good entertainment. stop being fucking autistic,

No.11315

>>11297
i am btw interested in doing this, but i don't get what i'm supposed to do. do i propose a team name, names for all the players, make a kit, and write positions for all the players? if that is it, i can do so, but if not, it will be considerably harder for me,

No.11316

Fuck off tranny, we're not interested.

No.11318
Template.png (195.04 KiB, 2048x2048) google saucenao

>>11315
>do i propose a team name, names for all the players, make a kit, and write positions for all the players? if that is it, i can do so, but if not, it will be considerably harder for me,
Yeah, that's pretty much the gist of it. All the material is on the board/wiki, the bare minimum is a team name, a kit (using this template), 23 player names and their positions.
There's some more stuff that should be added like player cards and player heights, but the stuff you mentioned is good enough.

No.11356

This post is spam. The ICUP host has requested you permaban this user from all boards.
https://anon.cafe/icup/res/2934.html#q4604

No.11357

Whoops, wrong link: https://anon.cafe/icup/res/4612.html

No.11358

anon cafe is a bad website

No.11359

Still not interested. Fuck off.

No.11361

its an old cancerous thing however today its ofc owned by zoomers.