jimmy-neutron-brain-blast.(…).gif (1.83 MiB, 498x280) google saucenao
Brainblast thread No.12442

Fields that deliberately include "science" in their name typically are unscientific. Christian science, political science, social science, etc.

Genuine scientific fields don't have to do this. It's not "chemistry science", you just say chemistry. It's not "geology science", you just say geology.

this does actually still hold true for computer science because computers work via magic

No.12447

I just don't get this thread.

No.12449

>>12447
Basically any brainblast you have, you can post it here. A brainblast is also known as a shower thought or a high idea. It doesn't have to necessarily be about this high idea I had about any field that puts "science" in it's name is not a real science

No.12450

>>12449
Okay, i got that. Just thought there's more to it.

No.12472

Freudian Science A.K.A. Psychiatry is by far one of the gayest of fake sciences out there
>muh meme maladies!
>meds will solve all your problems!
>what environmental causes!
>lemme fug your nervous system!
>muh imprisonment without trial!
>you don't have a right to feel anything!
>opinion? into the trash it goes!
>you will respect mah authoritah!
>suicide? not my fault, bro!
Social science is also pretty gay, as is anything with the word "social" in it!

No.12525

>>12442
So computer science isn’t science but psychiatry is?

Nice one shlomo.

No.12526

>>12525
Fuck, I forgot about psychiatry because fortunately I've managed to evade the antiautism police my entire life, and I prescribe my own drugs to myself. Really no medical field is science though. The goal of science is to understand reality. The goal of medicine is to heal the sick.

Like I suggested in the OP, computers work by magic, programmers are technomancers, and if you displease the tech gods your programs will crash for literally no scientific reason. You cannot convince me otherwise. I choose to not know what a race condition is. Blaming it on demons just makes common sense.

No.12527

Psychiatry is a huge industry and shrinks throw pills around using trial and error. Or they got a new lamborghini from Pfizer or Eli Lilly and now thats what they prescribe.

On the other hand, anon would most likely be dead without meds and therapy. The problem is that psychiatrists take the whole thing a bit to serious.

No.12529

>>12527
>psychiatrists take themselves a bit to serious.
Fixed

No.12534

>>12527
>anon would most likely be dead without meds and therapy.
Ok, Freud.

Below is a video of a British woman forced onto so called ‘outpatient commitment’ or ‘community treatment’. She details how she feels about the government and its employees in the mental health system dictating to her what to put into her own body. She later was driven to suicide by these human rights abuses. From within the bodily prison of her forcibly drugged consciousness, she testifies to the horror of her situation with such bravery and dignity; watch this truly heartbreaking story to see the human face behind forced psychiatry.
https://mindfreedom.org/wp-content/plugins/wp-rocket/assets/img/youtube.png

>What does forced psychiatry look like? The video below shows a forced injection being carried out against a defenseless teenage girl who was in custody of the Canadian government. This is the brutal reality of forcing this brand of ‘help’ on people. Treating the bodies of detainees like toxic waste dumps, to be forcibly injected with drugs, with complete disregard for that person’s basic human right to bodily integrity. Viewer discretion is advised, extremely graphic:
https://youtu.be/Vovv9u0MJaY

>You are not alone: Man subjected to 14 years of “community” forced drugging speaks out in the video below:
https://youtu.be/GB4qs3ehIQU

No.12535

>>12534
>Below is a video of a British woman forced onto so called ‘outpatient commitment’ or ‘community treatment’. She details how she feels about the government and its employees in the mental health system dictating to her what to put into her own body. She later was driven to suicide by these human rights abuses. From within the bodily prison of her forcibly drugged consciousness, she testifies to the horror of her situation with such bravery and dignity; watch this truly heartbreaking story to see the human face behind forced psychiatry.
https://youtu.be/BBJBMXw7-fw

No.12536

>>12534
>he linked to a thumbnail image of the YouTube logo
well done, brainiac!

No.12537

>>12526
>technomancer
That's what I'm calling myself from now on.

No.12543

>>12526
>I choose to not know what a race condition is. Blaming it on demons just makes common sense.
Lmfao ok that was pretty funny

No.12544

>>12534
Different case in different country. Might be that psychiatric laws are shit in many countries but anon suffered extreme OCD and paranoia. SSRI killed the OCD completely after 2 weeks treatment. That was an intense experience. Thats all. No drama, jusf treatment. The world isn't just black and white anon. Not everything psychiatric is shit.

No.12545

>>12544
They couldn't help with depression though, but ocd sucked the most so i guess it's alright.

No.12547

>>12544
Not that anon, but the main reason I hate psychiatry is how they pretend like they're anything more than a friendship prostitute and legal drug dealer. The adverse reactions between drugs is almost never a problem, and doing your own research online always gives you just as much or even more info than they have. My buddy goes to a psychiatrist for his legal amphetamine, and apparently he caught her researching the difference between Ritalin and Adderall and what kinds of supplements to take with them during his session. Like, he knows how to do her job better than her purely from his life experience as a druggie. Most depressed people don't need some overpaid roastie telling them how to live their life. They need to go on a mushroom trip.

Oh btw, turns out SSRIs don't treat depression after all and the original research that claimed this was merely tainted by the pharmaceutical industry: https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2022/04/220420151555.htm

They FINALLY admitted the chemical imbalance theory of depression is bullshit. The only reason anyone has ever gotten better after taking antidepressants is the placebo effect.

No.12549

>>12547
>The only reason anyone has ever gotten better after taking antidepressants is the placebo effect.
Maybe true for Depression.

No.12552

>>12534
>>12535
>one case of psychiatry failing means that the entire psychiatry industry is fake and gay and anyone saying otherwise is a shill
lmao. b4 you link to another case of retard psychs, remember that case-based evidence is retarded and also remember that no matter how gay psychiatry might be, it can help people,
this is the level of intelligence within the "brain blast" thread, btw. fucking tards,

No.12554
0D1.jpg (150.78 KiB, 810x900) google saucenao

>>12552
>lmao. b4 you link to another case of retard psychs, remember that case-based evidence is retarded and also remember that no matter how gay psychiatry might be, it can help people
Exactly.
this is the level of intelligence within the "brain blast" thread, btw. fucking tards,
Rude!

No.12555

>>12554
Oops, fuarked up the citation

No.12557

>>12555
>fuarked
let's all love lain: https://mebious.neocities.org/Layer/Girls.html

No.12558

>>12557
Yes, let's all love Lain!

No.12566

>>12552
While his post does refer to some individual cases, it's is to argue a broader point. It's to give an example of the abuse that occurs in inpatient psych facilities, and the abuse that results from forced “treatment”. There is no prominent psychiatrist I’m aware of that speaks out against such abuse. There would be a surplus of psychiatrists if all psychiatric patients were voluntary.

Also, even if it is possible to benefit from taking psychiatric drugs, the benefits would be nominal. It’s not worth the risk of having a severe psychological or physical reaction to them.

No.12579

>>12566
>There would be a surplus of psychiatrists if all psychiatric patients were voluntary.
Anon highly doubt that. Maybe the waiting time for patients will be shorter...

Forced treatment is awful. In germany they can only do that to you in acute dangerous situations. But sure there is potential for abuse...

No.12586

>>12579
https://www.bls.gov/oes/current/oes291223.htm
It’s kind of convoluted but it says that there are 3150 psychiatrists working at psychiatric hospitals (most everyone there is involuntary) and 1450 working in ‘state government’, one of the duties of a psychiatrist in state government is to decide whether someone should be subject to forced treatment. The others are not so explicitly associated with coercive psychiatry but I think it’s safe to say the demand for their profession would get fucked if forced treatment was outlawed. At the very least it would result in decreased salaries.

No.12589

>>12586
>most everyone there is involuntary
Thats 1984 tier. Is it you, my Belgian fren?

No.12594

>brainblast thread turned into an anti-psychiatry thread
Not what I expected to happen but I definitely approve

No.12595

>>12536
Yeah I know, dumb luser/normie tier fail. I'm not sure if it's just my browser but the js on this board tends to bug out put divs all over the place.
I also fucked up the formatting, but shitty presentation aside the it's the arguments that are what's important.
>>12547
All the shrinks I ever met were full dunning-Kruger. They gave me meds that made me even more suicidal. even worse than a roastie is a male shrink who's there just to avoid being on the "treatment" end.
>>12557
This.
>>12566
People get locked up for taking the drugs they like and then are forced to take the drugs they hate.
>>12589
No it's not me, But I second the argument that if psychiatry was purely voluntary it would be as popular as homeopathy because it just doesn't work for most people, and in my case I know what my problems are and what I need to get better but am constantly denied what I need, reminds me of the scene in Breaking Bad where everyone talks about Walter's future and he isn't given a chance to voice his opinion even though he's the one dying of cancer.
The WHO and the UN are against forced treatment, yet the majority of the world governments fail to see that involuntary psychiatry and shrink camps are part of the problem and that coercion just leads to more and more trauma. they are essentially building the wall they are trying to tear down.
Two thirds of people who tried to commit suicide saw their treatment as punishment

No.12596

>>12595
>am constantly denied what I need
You don't have access ti your bank account right? Why dont you open a second account somewhere else and use that for bigger transactions? You'd need one you can load with cah though.

No.12597

>>12596
*Cash

No.12602

>>12589
Unfortunately I’m an Amerimutt.

No.12609

>>12596
Problem is I can't since the butte judge has completely cucked my control over my assets, I can't even sign a lease or write my own will because of some ignorant legalist fuck who never even met me in person.

https://youtu.be/MOlplAUAbKo

Why, oh why didn't I take the crypto pill? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>>12602
Howdy from the land of chocolate!

No.12610

>>12602
I know nothing about psychiatric laws in the US, but it sounds frightening to this anon. Do you have a supportive person at least?

No.12611

>>12609
Is there a chance for you to appeal? Also: that judge ever seen you?

No.12618

The school education system is and always has been the biggest fucking meme. And it will never ever get better.