__original_drawn_by_moriku(…).jpg (182.53 KiB, 833x1169) google saucenao
No.1347

I don't want to die alone...

No.1348

Neither do I but it's apparently what I'm cursed for.

No.1349

>>1348
I think we can still change our fate... maybe...

No.1350

It's horrible to think about.

No.1351

Not wanting to die alone is one of those silly ideas that I can't get out of my head. Like having children, it's unrealistic but an intrinsic human desire I think.

No.1352

>>1349
It's not too late, but most NEETs cannot handle the growing pains that come with it.

No.1354
No.1355

>>1354
Chobon mans up!

No.1356
wojak_hug.png (140.68 KiB, 1446x1110) google saucenao

>>1347
>We are as forlorn as children lost in the woods. When you stand in front of me and look at me, what do you know of the griefs that are in me and what do I know of yours. And if I were to cast myself down before you and weep and tell you, what more would you know about me than you know about Hell when someone tells you it is hot and dreadful? For that reason alone we human beings ought to stand before one another as reverently, as reflectively, as lovingly, as we would before the entrance to Hell.
I feel you, OP.

No.1357

>>1347
Do you have IRL friends OP?

No.1358

>>1357
No but I play videogames when my brother invites his friends to our house, I get along with them but if it wasn't for him they wouldn't talk to me.
>>1356
Thanks, it's refreshing to see wojak used for its original purpose.

No.1420

I have seen this convince at least one NEET to change their ways.

No.1422

Dying alone is better than being surrounded by people you hate.

No.1427

I always hear the quote from Tuck Everlasting. "Do not fear death, but rather the unlived life. You don't have to live forever. You just have to live." Then it makes me feel a dark pain that I'm unable to live as people from the past could. Life is so much more regulated and in shackles compared to other generations before. I wonder if I'll ever really get to know what enjoying life truly is.

No.1429

>>1427
>Life is so much more regulated and in shackles compared to other generations before
There's a sweet spot that varies depending on your makeup. The vast majority of people could not be anything but smelly, ignorant serfs.

No.1436

>>1429
I was more implying recent history. But I understand your point which is also valid.

No.1472

I'm the complete opposite, I don't want to be remembered.

No.1473

I don't really care about romantic relationships, but a close friend would be nice

No.1604

I'm too old for serious romantic relationships.
I'm almost 40. I'm living alone and almost never leave my house. I have a Job so I can sustain myself (I have no more living relatives).
All relationships I had failed, so I've given up on them. At this point, I'm quite sure this will go on at least till I'll retire. After which point a miracle must happen so I don't die alone.
All my friends have made changes in their lives, such as partners, marriage, kids, carreer, etc.

Being in a state like this is like falling into a black hole. You'll die of natural causes long before you get ripped apart, but you'll never get out either.