1427065372358.png (184.9 KiB, 253x735) google saucenao
Drug appreciation thread No.14030

Because 420chan is toast (apparently it got shut down the FBI) we need a new chan for drug discussion.

Why do you like drugs? What is your favorite drug? What is the craziest drug experience you've had?

No.14032

Drugs keep me in a comfy mode, that i can't reach without said drugs. Depression, anhedonia melancholy... being high helps this anon at least through the real bad days... And they're fun on the better days. :3

No.14034

I don't really like drugs. Booze is fun, cigarettes are relaxing, but weed just tastes bad.

No.14035

>>14034
Daily reminder that booze is a drug

No.14052

My favorite drug is meth. It gets a way worse rap than it should. Sure, if you do meth with toxic impurities in it, you're gonna have a bad time. But that itself is only proof that the impurities are bad, not the meth itself. 90+% of the ODs happen because of a bad interaction with other drugs, not the meth itself. I feel like I'm the only meth fan on this site, but I'll keep evangelizing it until it's legal OTC: https://www.opensocietyfoundations.org/publications/methamphetamine-dangers-exaggerated

No.14091

>>14052
Meth (pervitin) is an awesome drug and if it's used with caution that's totally fine. Problem is that street drugs are usually not clean methamphetamine and that it's really really addictive and if you like it too much and use it constantly, at least have some food and vitamines from time to time. If you like meth more than food or paying rent it could end badly.

No.14094
stimmedup.jpg (208.39 KiB, 1680x1050) google saucenao

>>14091
Oh yeah I remember you pervitinbro! Meth enthusiasts unite!

No.14095

>>14091
And you're right about the risks. However, I've been getting it off darknet for the past 10 years and I've never had a problem. Just gotta take T-breaks occasionally. I'm actually doing sober October right now, and I haven't done meth since June. I still think the only people who lose control of amphetamines are very very stupid people, hence all the stereotypes about meth addicted rednecks and mexicans

No.14103

>>14030
Feds ruin everything!
Pic semi-related since it doesn't take into account unjust laws that good people try to circumvent and overturn and get fucked in the process.
>>14035
this. and coffee!

No.14104

>>14103
I'm cool with their being some laws such as against rape, or something even worse than that, like adultery. Also I'm cool with government regulation on drugs. We know that when drug dealers are unregulated, their product will have impurities in it, either to make more money or on accident.

But I have never heard a single good reason for criminalizing the ingestion of any substance. It's obviously not a safety issue, otherwise people would demand bleach be illegal. Hell, try consuming some broken glass and see what happens.

Anti-drug faggots are delusional (and usually religious) puritans who simply want to maximize human suffering.

No.14144

>>14104
I get the logic behind shit like crack that turns you into a zombie. You don't want people taking that shit because it then turns into a problem for others.
but realistically drug laws only exist so the CIA can make more money

No.14153
zon1.png (3.51 MiB, 1588x848) google saucenao

>>14144
If people can't handle their drugs, they need help, not to be thrown in jail. And just because someone else is too mentally weak to handle a drug, that doesn't mean I shouldn't have legal access to it.

No.14154

>>14153
I mean, do you have any idea how much crime and violence is committed while under the influence of alcohol? But we tried criminalizing it and the only result was that gangs got more powerful not unlike the CIA

No.14155

>>14095
Stay healthy hydrated and watch nutrients/minerals. Meth can make you get rid of many of them just by the fact that you're constantly giving your fleshprison the whip and after 4-6 Days awake you might to drift off into a whole of distrust and psychotic episodes that aren't fun. Be careful anon.

No.14156

>>14155
Also check blood pressure. Shouldn't be above 150/100 while on it. And it shouldn't be above 140/90 when your sober. Might be that the BP drops after a session, people may faint when standing up quickly etc. So theres the risk of falling given. Anon worken in a facility where one patient just slipped fell right on the tiles and that was it. His life ended with a single fall to the ground.

No.14157

>>14155
I'm a glutton, so I never have problems consuming the right amount of nutrients. It honestly surprised me to learn most people are physically unable to eat on meth. It just makes everything taste amazing to me cause of all the dopamine. I also have little problem getting enough sleep on it. Granted that's only about a 4 hours a night, but so long as your mind can do a little defragging, that's usually sufficient. I've actually tried to stay up for 3 days on meth and I couldn't do it. I just automatically fall asleep. FUCK I really wanna get more right ToT

No.14158

>>14157
That appetite thing is more present on higher doses i think.

No.14160

>>14157
>I'm a glutton
Glutton brofist! We'll survive em all at least when they invent the indestructible liver uwu

No.14161

>>14158
Believe me, I've done high doses. I'm apparently just a rare breed who likes to eat so much I even like to cook and eat on crystal meth.
>>14160
The liver is a unique organ. It is the only organ in the body that is able to regenerate. With most organs, such as the heart, the damaged tissue is replaced with scar, like on the skin. The liver, however, is able to replace damaged tissue with new cells. We literally evolved to get high: https://uihc.org/health-topics/liver-disease-frequently-asked-questions

No.14493
No.14664
No.14673

i don't need a special chan to talk about drugs

No.14679
acid15.jpg (103.82 KiB, 660x495) google saucenao

>>14104
>>14154
Based.
>>14153
Too bad the current available 'help' on offer is no different than being thrown in jail, if not worse since there is no trial. If I had to choose the lesser evil, I would rather suicide and drug addiction be illegal than medicalized.
Ironically in some jurisdictions the punishment for an hero was execution, they were just giving you what you wanted. your family would also get penalized which is why criminalizing suicide is more based and less hypocritical than medicalizing it. Loosing your human rights is a far worse fate than loosing your life.