BigKog56T.jpg (87.48 KiB, 580x428) google saucenao
No.14919

When was the last time you were truly happy and had hope? For me that would be 2012.

No.14921

hope - no, but i can feel happy from time to time from drugs

No.14922

every day because I'm retarded

No.14923

>be kid
>get a portable console with games
>be happy
a long time ago

No.14935

>>14922
TRUE

No.14936

Things were going well until my parents took me to a psychiatrist in 2009 who made me take an antipsychotic for “autism”. Things quickly went downhill from there. I would’ve been better off if I had been born into a poor family instead of an upper middle class one that could afford to get me mental health “care”.

No.14938

>>14936
i can relate to this. Around that time, after failing a few unis, i went there by myself and started taking various drugs in hopes to improve my life. I wouldn't cry about failing life though, because I'm still good at something and even had a few girlfriends, but it probably got worse in terms like, it is now pointless to study, to get profession, etc, because no one will employ you.

No.14939

it was popular to go to psychiatrist on hikky boards at that time. At least we were cool to some fucking dishwasher sons on the itnernet.

No.14954

>>14939
Dishwasher sons?

No.14970

>>14922
That made me smile. Thanks, anon.

No.15008

Britfag. I got out of my previous abusive as fuck school and moved to a computer class where i actually made friends. My fondest memories will be that one time I went to Wetherspoons and KFC with them. Though i failed the class because covid hit hard. Now i'm friendless again.

No.15010

>>14954
children of low-ranked females yeah. Kiosk sellers, kitchen workers (washing the dishes), part-time couriers.

No.15064

Hope=Disappointment

No.15091

im not hoping for anything but im dreaming

No.15092

im hoping for insecure wagie fags dissatisfaction

No.15405

I don't really need hope anymore now that I'm a NEET. Every day is a weekend! I guess I hope I can continue not working for the rest of my life, and honestly my chances seem pretty good right now