1667700018783769.png (675.89 KiB, 889x592) google saucenao
Care Killed the Cat No.15477

The proverb "Curiosity killed the cat", should be "Care killed the cat". It first originated in the 1598 play, Every Man in His Humour, written by the English playwright Ben Jonson: "Helter skelter, hang sorrow, care 'll kill a cat, up-tails all, and a louse for the hangman." Later appearing in Shakespeare's circa 1599 play, Much Ado About Nothing: "What, courage man! what though care killed a cat, thou hast mettle enough in thee to kill care." A cat is often representative of a NEET due to both being leeches that laze around most of the time. The proverb is actually saying that "Care killed the NEET". We can apply this to many depressive NEETs that think about suicide caring about loneliness, time, how others perceive them, etc. In case you're in the scenario where you care too much, remember the phrase "Care killed the NEET".

No.15478

The problem of feeling depressed, lonely, suicidal etc isn't caring (too) much, it's not caring at all anymore.

No.15479

being sheltered too much can kill in a way
I think this is why the outside world feels so harsh
I'm too soft irl

No.15484

>>15479
just learn to be bloodthirsty

No.15487

Leech? Why do people always use that metaphor? Just to make NEETs look bad? As OP also admits, being a NEET is more akin to being a lion or cat: you lay around all day while others bring you food.

The wagecuck is far more insect-like than the NEET.

No.15494

>>15477
Not caring about anything is impossible though unless you live in a vacuum.

No.15528

do you mean hypertrust by shitty lax single mothers?
well, can't avoid that.

gather your strenght and move from batshit insane bitch. or wait for her to die first.

No.15529

>>15487
yeah it was common among my normie friends to joke about retards that they are just pets sitting doing nothing just growing hair and playing pc

they aren't wrong.

its hard to move retards out of comfort of their mothers and pc cuz comfort zone and you can't force them, too (overprotected)

No.15531

>>15529
More than overprotected they just didn't care about what happened to me
So I got attached to technology instead

No.15556

>>15529
Imagine having less freedom than a mere pet. Wageslaves are even lower than pets, they're beasts of burden