8CE0A533-488A-4CE9-8EB7-99(…).jpeg (185.45 KiB, 1212x2048) google saucenao
No.15565

Is everyone that works for a living a wagecuck? What if you “work” 2 hours a day and make $400k+ annually like this chick?

https://www.twitter.com/anothercohen/status/1584636815281033216

No.15566

No. A "wagecuck" is someone who actively defends work, a nonsensical position, not unlike a cuckold who insists you fuck his wife.

The woman you cite is referred to as a "wageslave" because she is doing something she hates in exchange for money. Posting pics of yourself on social media might not seem like a big deal to you, but to a woman the mere knowledge that millions of incels are fapping to her pics is practically hell on earth. She does a lot of emotional labor to earn her keep. If the regular pace of e-thot public meltdowns is any indication, she sadly suffers just as much as the McWorker.

"Wagecuck" is generally reserved for bitter assholes who try to shit on NEETs. "Wageslave" is a softer term, and many NEETallies are also wageslaves. It sucks to be a wageslave, but I understand that you're making the best out of your bad situation and I hope all wageslaves manage to escape the plantation some day.

No.15568

>>15566
She doesn't post on social media for money, she works at Meta (facebook) as shown by the video.

She posts on social media for validation and attention.

No.15570

>>15565
Still yes.

No.15575

>>15568
So she still has to kowtow to a bunch of incels every day, but in person instead of just online? It must be a literal hell for her. Poor girl. I hope she gets married and becomes a NEET one day.

If she has some sort of incel kink, it is possible that she is a "wagebull". Rather than getting cucked by their job, wagebulls essentially exploit their employer by refusing to work while still getting a paycheck. A lot of nepotism positions are wagebull positions. I'd also consider someone like this to be a wagebull: https://www.reuters.com/lifestyle/oddly-enough/dream-job-japanese-man-who-gets-paid-do-nothing-2022-09-06/

PS: notice how even Reuters is admitting that the dream job is being paid to not work