https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gRtypI2lDo

No.15959

I just want to die.

No.15960

>>15959
not b4 cherry poppin

No.15961
No.15966

Why the fuck would I want some roastie to force me out of NEETdom?

No.15967

exactly, why a girl should bother taking incel from inceldom

No.15970

>>15959
Me too!
>>15966
I hate 3D Pigs, but if a 2D Waifu showed up at my door she would probably never leave...
I would feed her the HikkiPill and spend the rest of our lives playing vidya!

No.16008

mr babby yoda;
>I would feed her the HikkiPill
its the other way around. Women corrupt. she is there to pop ur cherry. Misaki comes from the stars, from the sky, and right into your pants. she can be young. she can be a slut. a thot. she can be 60 year old. but one it will happen babby yoda and she will pop yours.

No.16009

one day*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9Nkyh7-Mzc

No.16023
0.jpg (646.05 KiB, 720x819) google saucenao

>>15958
>Daily reminder that misaki won't come
thanks ;__;

No.16024

i became my own misaki

No.16026

>>16024
HAH HAH THAT'S GAY!

No.16027

>>16026
did you really have to post that instead of bridget's 2D dick
not even anime themed threads are safe from 3D posters

No.16029

https://gandas.us.to/na-minha-vida/

Does anyone know what song used to play here?

No.16039

>>16029
no, but i found a name of a faggot.
its sugo.
>>16027
rofl your life is anime

No.16047

>>16008
2D women are perfect since they were designed by man for the benefit of man.

3D Pigs were yeeted by natural selection if they did not produce enough offspring, and thus led to the proliferation of sluts and thots, when mass human animal training no longer becomes popular.

Only an organism that is a product of evolution by natural selection is capable of intelligent design to further cement it's chances of not going extinct.

Women need to be fixed or outright replaced if man is to survive.

>Transhumanism is the answer to the Foid Question.

No.16053

>>16047
incel problems you have, luke. yoda.jpg
i've encountered decent women who had very bad traits that made them not normal. And yes they had offspring, at least some of them did except a few batshit insane ones (but still decent in some ways).
2d women are not perfect because they are not real and are easy to be taken advantage of by wagies to drown poorfags and incels even further while climbing social ladder. anime is a perfect case. drawfags, musicians, are all normies taking advantage of what they don't care about in the slightest except very few, they all are con-artists.
even thots are useful just for sex. omega males especially if they are incels, or retarded, are not useful for anything except being a living meat.
there is no foid question because incel questions are irrelevant, if you are truly incel, and not latebloomer who gets lucky later. not letting bad man to reproduce is important for all of us and even nature to survive.

No.16054

Be a man
We must be swift as a coursing river
Be a man
With all the force of a great typhoon
Be a man
With all the strength of a raging fire
Mysterious as the dark side of the moon

No.16055

>>16047
also guess what, men are far from perfect too.
incels usually behave like they are a treat to have around. it is not true. everyone prefers normal company of losers to seething, retarded losers. its fixable for you though, by having lots of money or interesting threats, but those incels are rare.
why would I should abandon my normie friends to care about incel on the internet or have to see his shit irl even? makes 0 sense. same for others. choice for that matter have been made by literally everybody. enjoy deluding yourself with 2d, while a normie who made it, has a normal life.

No.16060

>>16053
Having kids is immoral.
Existence is meaningless.
Only retarded normies reproduce because they cannot override their monkey brains.
Christianity is gay.
Buddhism is based.

No.16078

Retarded bait thread, you are all retards here!

No.16251

imagine to be pretending that you are some kind of philosophical monk that can't open his eyes to see outside world anymore, when in reality you are an incel struggling to get his dick wet and eventually you rope because of that or mommy issues

No.16255

>>16251
The outside world is fake and gay anyway.
Being a hikki is whitepilled, I haven't even seen my parents in years, nor do I want to, family is for cuckolds and retards who can't think independently, I laugh at how easily they can be manipulated through the meme of unconditional "love", even after the bridge is burned they try in vain to win my favor, by sending me money and gifts, which I can then sell on eBay or Craigslist.
>Rule of acquisition 6: Never let family stand in the way of opportunity!
>Rule of acquisition 111: treat people in your debt like family- exploit them!
Better to LARP as a philosophical monk than to be a brainlet who actually cares about the outside world and the opinions of other retards.