plantmilk.png (696.64 KiB, 1100x679) google saucenao
Vegan "milk" No.15984

Have you ever had soy milk, oat milk, almond milk or rice milk?
How did it taste?

No.15985

Pic related.
Soybois BTFO!

No.15986

just go buy some yourself nigga lmao

don't like soy milk, never tried rice milk. Almond and oat milk are kino. Don't miss cow titty pus juice at all.

No.15987

cow milk niggas be drinking liquid meant for baby cows

No.15989

Cow milk will have to suffice until I can find someone who will let me drink straight from the udder!

No.15990

Cow milk will have to suffice until I can find someone who will let me drink straight from the udder!

No.15991

Vegan cows, get pumpin'

No.15999

If you vegan fags ban real milk where are 22 million baby boys going to get their udder juice from after their mothers have hit the wall, huh? You heard the man above! Grab your jugs and start pumping! There is no way in hell we are putting that soy shit into our 500 lb sumo-sized big boy bodies! Milky milky doesn't grow on trees you know!

No.16001

VEGAN VEGAN GAY AND FAGGY!
DON'T TOUCH MY MILKY! STOP YOUR NAGGY!
REFRESHING DRINK FROM DAISY'S UDDERS!
I WANT DAISY'S AND NO OTHER'S!
LET ME! LET ME! HAVE IT NOW!
I WANT MILKY, FROM MY COW!
UNTIL YOU STOP I'LL SCREAM AND SHOUT!
I'LL CRY AND WHINE AND STOMP ABOUT!
UNLESS MY BELLY'S FULL AND HAPPY!
YOU'LL EAT TENDIES FROM MY NAPPY!

No.16002

>>15999
You can milk deez nuts. Final offer

>If you vegan fags ban real milk
God, I wish. There aren't enough of us to be banning anything. Sociopaths will always outnumber decent people.

No.16007

Tried almond milk once. Tasted like shit.

No.16010

>>15984
I’m convinced that not eating flesh makes people go insane eventually. Case in point: https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/yyqj70/peta_vegan_stuck_there_feet_in_concrete_to/

No.16011

>>16010
I don't click on reddit links, feel free to summarize

No.16013

>>16010
lmao based lady

No.16031

I think any milk is fine

No.16045

Once
It was delicious but it was chocolate flavour, so I guess it doesn't count

No.16046

>>16002
The only sociopaths out there are eco-fascists diet/health food obsessed nutjobs and assholes like you who, not content with having freedom in their own lives, think they have a right to tell other people how to live their lives.

I hate that soy shit as much as you hate real milk, though I see no reason to ban it, I just don't buy it, just as you have the right to not buy real milk. You would be the first to sperg out If someone proposed a retarded freedom hating law outlawing dairy-free soy based products, I would also oppose it on freedom grounds, though I doubt people like you would have the same reasons for opposing it though since you don't give a fuck about freedom, unless it's your own freedom that is being trodden on by someone else!

btw I'm vegetarian, and no, contrary to a popular myth, true vegetarians do not eat fish. I don't care if some languages call them "fruits of the sea", a trout is not a tomato and you can't make zucchini out of a sea cucumber!

No.16049

>>16046
Still sane compared to a vegan

No.16052

>>16046
>The only sociopaths out there are blablabla...
The epitome of "no u". Fuck environmentalists, but their actions are so blatantly from a place of empathy and concern for the future. I don't even agree with them and can see that.

>not content with having freedom in their own lives, think they have a right to tell other people how to live their lives.
If you think nobody has the right to tell anyone else how to live their life, then I should like you to be consistent and also oppose laws that ban murder, rape and theft. These laws are also telling people how to live their lives and restricting their freedom. No, I do not care for people to have the freedom to victimise others. Whodathunkit? Why should I care?

>unless it's your own freedom that is being trodden on by someone else!
Passing anything into law would also apply to me. I'm not an exemption, goofy.

No.16067

>>16052
> but their actions are so blatantly from a place of empathy and concern for the future. I don't even agree with them and can see that.
I don't hate environmentalism as a philosophy, I hate people who prefer to be right than to be effective.

Carl Sagan is a prime example of what an environmentalist should strive to be. He was advocating solar power in equatorial developing countries as a local source of revenue in the 1980's. He presented his arguments with reason and facts and his understanding of the climates of other planets for example Venus' extreme greenhouse effect where it is hot enough to melt lead, or the lack of ozone on mars where ultraviolet solar radiation has effectively fried the surface.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQ5u-l9Je0s

like he said we can't solve these problems by sitting on our duffs which is what most climate strikers do, essentially wagies LARPing as NEETs to screech like a bunch of spergs at the current retards in office where they would be much more effective staying in science class long enough to get good grades that a research
lab will accept.

It's not enough to say you are an environmentalist, in what way are you an environmentalist? Quite frankly I don't consider anyone who is ignorant of science to represent either the environmental movement or the planet.
I just hope natural selection gets rid of all the stupid people on this planet and the smart guys who are left build a better society based on science and reason.

>These laws are also telling people how to live their lives and restricting their freedom
My freedom to swing my arm ends where your nose begins. Freedom also implies responsibility for the consequences of your actions.
You technically have the freedom to punch me in right in the face, just as I have the right to press assault charges against you if you chose to do so.

>Support your local dog meat farmer...
Some people can find an animal to be both cute and delicious. Someone I knew felt kind of bad about eating a piglet because he tasted as good as he was cute. I personally don't eat meat myself, but I don't see why we should ban omnivores from their carnal pleasures! As long as you don't ban my milk, pizza and caffeine, you can have your bratwurst and enjoy it.

I don't even have any fundamental problems with people being vegan especially mugwump vegans who only adopt the diet out of personal choice rather than because of a political/social meme.
Take my views on Christianity as an analogy for my views on veganism,

Christianity is a gay monotheistic pile of bullshit.
however I can stand most Christians, even when I disagree strongly with their values and morality when they keep their faith between them and Jesus

What I can't stand are evangelical bible thumpers bent out on converting every single heathen and heretic and threaten them with a non-existant eternity in a non-existant lavapit overseen by a mythological character that ironically has it's non human parts taken from ruminant herbivores.

>Ironically dairy milk that doesn't have a veal bi-product is good for cows but not for the environment, this would be less of a problem if we had less kids. The whole food choice squabbles are moot unless we solve the overpopulation problem.

No.16068

>>16067
however I can stand most Christians, even when I disagree strongly with their values and morality, *but i don't care what they believe or value* when they keep their faith between them and Jesus

Fuck, I can't type today!

No.16072

Please don't turn my vegan plant drink thread into a religion debate, thanks.

No.16074

>>16072
I won't, so long as you keep your vegan religion out of the debate, and just talk about your botanically produced emulsions LARPing as mammary juice, and let the lactoholic oppai junkies join in about what mammals make the best milk.

No.16077

>>15984
I've made a couple variants.
When it was just pure, it was tasty in its own way. Can be frothy depending on how you process it.
Adding some sweetener and cocoa made it a superior chocolate milk, though I wouldn't recommend the sweetener as I don't think anything in life is "free"

No.16082

>>16067
>You technically have the freedom to punch me in right in the face, just as I have the right to press assault charges against you if you chose to do so.
And i'm saying that i'd like to have the freedom to press charges if you torture and murder other animals for no reason. There is such an irony about this "meat eating is fredom meme" when it ironically necessitates violating the freedom of trillions of other sentient animals yearly (Who, by the way, are bred into existence just so we can kill them. I'm an antinatalist, so that's another reason I oppose this)

>My freedom to swing my arm ends where your nose begins.
But it doesn't end when the recipient of the swing is other sentient animals, I suppose. I know you'll come out with some meme about how animals lives don't matter or something, and how it's okay to torture them, or about how they don't have any rights, but that viewpoint is so obviously wrong, and everyone knows it. They have brains and central nervous systems, capable of producing the sensation of pain and of producing sentient experience - exactly like humans - and for some reason we're going to arbitrarily decide we can slit their throats to eat a burger. What the hell? Where's the consistency? Moreover, I have the freedom to criticise others in whatever manner I please, and I will employ it where I see fit. Don't try to shut down discussion.

>I personally don't eat meat myself, but I don't see why we should ban omnivores from their carnal pleasures!
The victims, duh. The exact same reason we banned slavery, and murder, and rape. It's consistent, no?

No.16083

I really like Tohno Minagi.

No.16196

>>16082
>And i'm saying that i'd like to have the freedom to press charges if you torture and murder other animals for no reason.
I don't eat animals myself, and am against animal cruelty, though you can't deny that chickens are stupid, they don't know or care what happens to their unfertilized eggs, fyi I only eat free range eggs, since I am against battery farming for reasons I bet we can all agree on in this thread.
you could consider free range farming as libertarian values applied to the farm, where as battery/factory farms are fascist/autocratic ancien régimes.
>“Nature shows that with the growth of intelligence comes increased capacity for pain, and it is only with the highest degree of intelligence that suffering reaches its supreme point.”
t. Arthur Schopenhauer

Punching your puppy is worse than squishing a brown recluse spider, which I think is absolutely abject, who but a psychopath would punch a puppy?
By your logic Animals would all end up in prisons too, because of predation from obligate carnivores and herbivores fighting each other when in rut

>I'm an antinatalist
Me too, I think bringing a child into the world is worse than killing another human, since you can obtain consent to be killed, however out christcucked govt calls all murder a sin and will condemn even the most altruistic form of euthanasia.
I try to educate every person I meet on the ethics of bringing more suffering into this world, but it's up to them if they follow my advice or not
>You yourself must strive, the Buddhas only point the way.
t. Gautama Buddha

>They have brains and central nervous systems, capable of producing the sensation of pain and of producing sentient experience.
Brains are most developed in mammals and other chordates, most invertebrates are quite literally brainlets, in the sense that they have a basal ganglion and virtually no memory at all, where as a tarantula finds it's prey by chance, a small rodent has the intelligence to avoid being killed by the arthropod, of course there are the unlucky ones.
The most intelligent invertebrate is the octopus, but it's brain is fundamentally different from the brain of a monitor lizard, both animals are kawaii in my eyes, and lizards aren't as "reptilian" as they seem.
I don't see any reason in eating them either though many other animals might find them tasty.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-zGIS-WWZQ
Jelly Fish don't even have brains, and even I wouldn't eat that. though I could never resist a plate of glass noodles.
>Moreover, I have the freedom to criticise others in whatever manner I please, and I will employ it where I see fit.
The freedom to use fallacies and stuff bananas in your ears when you know you aren't convincing your opponent effectively.
>criticise others
Criticizing the argument instead of the speaker is how to win it, there are of course a few exceptions to this rule when an ad-hominem attack is valid for example when arguing against an idiot with a diploma who claims that because he has a piece of paper hanging on the wall his argument carries the most weight, this is known as the Dunning-Krueger effect and is why it's better to trust someone who admits "I don't know" than an insufferable know it all who says he knows how you should fix your car and cook your calzone better than you do. Where as a mechanic who says:
>I don't have much experience with mazdas, I can recommend another guy who has fixed plenty of rotary engines
is more trustworthy than the guy who says:
>your car's engine design is stupid and strange, I'll have to replace it and it'll cost you extra.
A good chef would make suggestions on your calzone based on your taste as well as his skill, for example he might suggest that since you often have a hard time deciding between spaghetti and calzone he might suggest putting the spaghetti in the calzone, which you might find ridiculous as most people would, or say fuck yeah and try something new.
The asshat chef would say:
>How dare you insultta my fine italian cuisine you brutto somaro! Get outta my restaurant testa di cazzo! And donta come back brutto stronzo americano!
>Don't try to shut down discussion
You're doing that to yourself, m8.
>The victims, duh. The exact same reason we banned slavery, and murder, and rape. It's consistent, no?
Why not try supporting cell culture grown meat if you worry so much. Like I said wining won't change the status quo, only science and research can do that.
Even people who eat meat don't like how it's produced, nobody does, that's why people are working their asses off to find methods of more humane slaughter, that is quick and seeks to minimize the suffering of the unfortunate beast,

Sadly we probably will never be able to eliminate animal cruelty, just as we can never eliminate suicide, we need to find practical solutions to these problems and replace dated and dysfunctional methods with effective and pragmatic methods.

One of my concerns about cell culture grown meat is the economic effect that it will be more expensive and poor people will still have to get their burgers from something that ate fucked and shitted all over the place.

Likewise countries globally suck at preventing suicide since they try to prohibit it by force, instead of giving people reasons to live, the mental health industry has a lot of the blame, since many people who tried to be an hero, and were either caught red handed or denounced by someone they foolishly trusted, saw their so-called treatment as a punishment, and saw their situation as worse off than before, and had learned from their past attempts to perform a Machiavellian self-yeet, with better more efficient methods and keeping their intentions hidden.

Ironically if we focused less on forcing happy pills down peoples thoughts and worked with them on solving their problems, and admitting that when their problems cannot be solved respecting their wishes, even if that wish is to die.

I can appreciate you feel strongly about suffering of other life forms and I do too, but I think in solving this problem it is better to be effective than to be right.

The reason the environmental movement and other movements that seek to address problems are failing, is not due to the success of their right wing opponents but due to the failure of the left.

If we had more Carl Sagan's and less angsty Gretas, I'm sure we would probably not only be seeing less dependency on fossil fuels but more sustainable methods to undo some of the damage that has already been done. for example Dredging droids that harvest plastic and scrap from the oceans. or chlorophyll-filled (no pun intended) solar panels to mitigate CO2 levels (and get free sugar for your coffee).
If Greta was really autistic she would be top of her science class like I was, and not slacking off except for gym, since that "subject" is only there to keep the normies and potatoes from dropping out! during Gym i would either go to the library or if the year above me had science I would sneak in to the science class. I would even understand skipping art for science class, though I personally liked art, since although not as essential as Science or Math, It served the same purpose that gym did for the normies and retards, but it appealed more to people than just those who were brainlets with bad grades in Science, Math and various classes that teach you a certain Language, everyone should take at least two of these, want idiooten kunnen alleen maar een taal praaten!

Why does everyone hate troons here, because most troons behave like dickwads when you don't use their invented pronoun they chose for themselves, however I knew a trans dude who thought the whole pronoun meme was BS and doesn't really care what you call him, just as long as you treat him with respect.

I hate my name, though I don't get angry at you when you call me by it, I often ask people to call me by my first name, though in formal settings I may kindly request to be called O-Hiki-San and explain why, when they do, they do, when they don't they don't, and i don't have a problem wit that, it's how we're treated that counts.

There is a way of getting what you want, but not all methods are effective. For example would yo rather listen to Schovanec offering a different perspective and philosophy or an Autistic Supremacist REEEing and shooting up a bunch of normies at a school, though I can understand the mind of the shooter, it has become all to clear that peace cannot be found in the barrel of a gun but in the shaking of hands.

Of course the biased NPC media are partially to blame for this. It's all to easy for them to show the worst offenders of a particular group, be it a gun owner, an animal rights activist, an incel, a furry, a hikikomori or any other arbitrary group.

I bet the media never talks about the reasons why people become Hikikomori or NEETs especially when those reasons are politically motivated.

Groups like Peta are doing more damage to the animal rights movement than people who try to care for animals humanely, Peta puts kills more animals in it's shelters than state run animal shelters. Peta is against keeping animals as pets, where as the local shelters go out of their way to find loving homes for strays and provide information on spaying and neutering, I bet Jerry Greenwalt loves and understands cats and dogs and care more for their wellbeing than Ingrid Newkirk does.

I strongly recommend you read Schopenhauer's philosophy, instead of drinking the Peta Kool Aid!

Transhumanism is technically a misnomer. because isn't just for the benefit of one animal species. Peter Kropotkin has some very interesting ideas for how we could construct a post-Darwinist biosphere. Face it we all want cat girls IRL!

tl;dr I understand and sympathize with your views, and acknowledge that you care strongly about how fucked up this planet is as a whole however our methods of solving the problem and our understanding of it are completely different.

t. Antinatalist, transhumanist, libertarian-contrarian-vegetarian.

Thank you for coming to my TED Talk!

No.16197

>>16196
imagine typing a fucking book and expecting people to actually read it too, LOL!

No.16198

>>16197
Yeah I tend to effort post a lot nowadays.
>That's what the tl;dr is for.
>>16196
>tl;dr I understand and sympathize with your views, and acknowledge that you care strongly about how fucked up this planet is as a whole however our methods of solving the problem and our understanding of it are completely different.
t. Autistic Logohrea Spurdo

No.16201

>>16196
That's very long, and very fluffy.

>By your logic Animals would all end up in prisons too, because of predation from obligate carnivores and herbivores fighting each other when in rut
We'll have to do something about wild animal suffering, but I don't see that imprisoning wild animals is going to be very helpful, heh. (The solution is EFILism).

>Why not try supporting cell culture grown meat if you worry so much.
I'm not rich, so there's very little I -can- do to support it.

>Brains are most developed in mammals and other chordates, most invertebrates are quite literally brainlets
Yeah.

>I think in solving this problem it is better to be effective than to be right
You don't say. I can't really respond, because this is a completely uncontroversial statement. At the least, I don't really have any reason to believe veganism does not have a marginal effect on the supply of animal products; due to the sophisticated nature of modern supply and demand, consumer actions on relatively minor scales can have relatively minor effects. But no suffering prevented is a waste. It's horribly inefficient to actively contribute to the problem you're trying to solve. As for "practical" solutions to reducing animal suffering, I dunno. There's very little I can do on a personal level except abstaining from exacerbating the problem, and encouraging others to do the same. That's the least I can do. I don't think some major societal shift is strictly impossible, although I think the only real solution lies in the 12,705 nuclear warheads we have lying around.

>Transhumanism
We should direct that technology towards eliminating sentient life in the universe instead. Transhumanism is a pie in the sky - We should aim for the extinction of all sentient life, by whatever means possible, by the soonest instant it is possible. We can't wait for technology to advance - assuming there isn't some hard limit on how far it -can- advance.

No.16231
doom.jpeg (1.33 MiB, 1024x1024) google saucenao

>>16201
>We'll have to do something about wild animal suffering
I agree, sadly most veganists I met tend to turn a blind eye on this subject. despite my vegetarianism, I am sadly aware that the byproduct of my milk is a steak for someone else to enjoy. if both could be produced by genetic engineering that would be awesome, Imagine if I could have this udder which i could leave in a pot of amino acids, starch and sunflower oil and it would metabolize that into milky milky warm and tasty, it would have the same amount of self awareness as a sponge, which we can all agree, is the potato of the animal kingdom, even a lobotomized tard that can only say "DURR DURR PEASANT" when you poke him, is like Sir Isaac Newton compared to a sea sponge.

That would probably be a nice thing to add to your vegetable garden, or to add something unusual to your collection of potted plants.

>I'm not rich, so there's very little I -can- do to support it.
Same, I wish my parents hadn't destroyed my education by sending me to a tard school after I got an A+ on my international secondary science exam (equivalent to the British o-level taken at 16, essentially worthless compared to an A-Level, Baccalaureate, or American High School diploma, themselves becoming increasingly worthless too, due to pressure from the US Democratic Party's reeducation camp system of universities.)
My retarded parents drank a 4 year supply of Kool Aid only to find out that they had wasted their money and wasted 4 years of my life to obtain a "diploma" that is even more worthless than the one I actually worked my ass off to get.
the thing was printed out using Microsoft Word on A4 paper that could have been spat out by any old Xerox-made printer/copier, no joke! I bet even Trump "Univerity" could do better than that with it's cardboard! My cow of a mother finally spat out the Kool Aid when the founder of the tard school contacted another school about my "behavioral issues" essentially just heated criticisms of how the school was run and the catholic church gaying up the curriculum
Creating a school for autists without even providing a science class shows the epitome of how normies are retarded and have no clue about what goes on in a sperg's head! One thing I found funny was that despite (and probably partially because of it) the compulsory catholic Jesus shilling classes, the school was a fertile breeding ground for Atheists, Marxists, Communists, Anarchists and other left wing revolutionaries. I remember being a friend who was a massive Tankie, who was slightly partial to an Autistic NazBol fetish. We would basically circle-jerk in edgy Stalinist fantasms about sending all the normies to the GULAG, confiscating churches, synagogues and mosques and turning them into Museums of Atheism or Temples of Autism (At one time I suggested that Autists should reject religions created by normal fags and Autists that needed to believe one or more deities adopt a form of ethnic Paganism created by autists for autism.)
>God is a sperg
>Spergs are heavenly people.
>Remove Meds!
*accordion, trumpet and synth plays*
I had this edgy Tankie phase before adopting more libertarian communist ideas around the time I used Windows 8 for the first (and last) time, (Thank Microsoft for making me a GNUFag!) With free software and the empowering liberation of potential it brings caused me to value freedom more and more before becoming a libertarian, opposed to all forms of tyranny.
>When the government's boot is on your throat it makes no difference if it's a left boot or a right boot, get it off before it chokes you to death.
If my parents hadn't destroyed my future I would probably be in the Lab trying to turn bovine stem cells into a hamburger, and finding efficient ways to clone them with minimal destruction of DNA. I doubt a tumor would taste as good as a rump in a jar. I would also go out of my way to make my findings public domain or find some kind of legal hack that allows me to patent my findings, and let anyone use them and contribute to them zero charge, but if anyone wants to make their contributions proprietary they have to pay me, a lot of money (the trick is to make the price so unreasonably high that businesses have an incentive to keep their contributions public domain, or risk spending billions on a monopoly that they will probably never see a profit before the patent expires, win-win situation!, but I'm not an economist or a jurist so i may be talking complete bullshit. We need a genius like Eben Moglen for patent law.)

My NEETdom is partially political, I don't want to contribute to a corrupt soyciety, unless it changes fundamentally, or someone does something really nice for me.

>Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can’t help them, at least don’t hurt them.
Uncle Tenzin's mantra describes how I interact with soyciety, If soyciety wants to destroy itself, I don't care, i don't need to do anything, However people who have done me favors that have produced good results, I am willing to return some service, mainly computer necromancy involving old 686 machines and a lightweight GNU system sometimes configuring a dedicated machine with Kodi/EmulationStation. However I put none of my programs on there because I think it is worse to distribute a proprietary program (in this case sharing would be restricted because I don't want normies to benefit from my work in any way)
not sharing a free program is morally neutral. since it does not help or harm soyciety.
Sharing is the morally good thing to do but I don't think soyciety deserves my work unless it takes the blackpill en-masse and makes massive systematic changes, including but not limited to, abolition of copyright and other intellectual monopolies that serve no purpose in the age of computer networks/fabrication, abolition of psychiatry and it's memes especially diagnosing and forcing drugs on children pedo-psychiatry would be dealt with penalties equivalent or even worse than the penalties for pedophilia and child rape, (lolicon and shotacon would be legal since 2D love is the only based form of love, and some people see the Loli or Shota as a subject they identify with rather than the object of their affection which in this case would be an adult, I have seen quite a few anons with a mommy kink who consider shotacon as a life fuel, especially if they are incels, which sadly most of them probably are since foids consider adoption as a secondary solution to having kids, which I will discuss later) legalization of all recreational drugs, finding lovers for incels, especially incentives for female spergs to date male spergs since those relationships tend to be stronger, I can imagine my Tankie NazBol friend cooming over the idea of pureblood spergs calling autists born to normies mudbloods I would probably laugh at both the bigot and the victim by calling the normie born spergs, melons. and telling them The pure blood sez yuo cannot go out to srew them up! joke sauce here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7yE_oO4tVM, stronger data protection laws that prohibit manufacturing consent, GDPR is a pushover, trackers must be opt-in by default and accessed on a page that is non intrusive, so-called legitimate interest is considered illegitimate and companies engaging in deceptive tactics can be prosecuted and fined up to half their net-worth!
that is only a reformist attitude, that only seeks to put band-aids on the many flaws of a broken system without radically replacing it with something that works better, If an anarchist freedom-loving pro-fun commune were to start a putsch and implement a form of Fully Automated Communism, I wouldn't feel so cynical anymore.

I know deep down that soyiety would barely even take a step towards the reformist solutions let alone the communist ones. you can see the sickness of democracy worldwide by governments doing the exact opposite of what the people want, i.e. extending copyright scope, prohibiting suicide, criminalizing abortion, anti-fun laws, persisting in the delusion that you can be "a danger to yourself"the most common card they play when they want to excuse their motives to hate fun and take away your freedom.

>We should direct that technology towards eliminating sentient life in the universe instead
Ironically my negative utilitarianism comes from the state of the current world and will last as long as we fail to change it for the better, however transhumanism would give us a pure hedonistic life fuel
imagine telepathic mind meld with your dog or cat
I certainly agree that transhumanism cannot come fast enough, many other transhumanists have expressed this however neuroscientists have developped a rudimentary form of telepathy, (remote control neuromotor function)

We both care but realize there's nothing we can do.

I think we should at least try to fix this broken biological system before giving up and waiting for Armageddon to put us out of our misery.

The main things that influenced my antinatalism come from my incompetent and abusive parents and abrahamic suicide prohibition that forces people to live against their will and persecuting and punishing them when they try to end their meaningless existence. Ironically these christfags only care about you when you are a fetus but once you've been shot out of the cunt with a queef, they don't give a damn about you until you reach the age where you are able to serve in the army!

I would feel less of a need to warn people on the dangers of having kids, if we had an unconditional euthanasia program as described here.
>>7752
Though I think that the age of consent required for the service should be around 16-18 as in most parts of the world except America where you have to be 21 to fully be considered an adult. (not to mention individual state laws are also a mess when it comes to sexual consent, they should establish a common standard on a federal level so gays don't have to waste time on holidays in another state just so they can make love because the age of consent in their home state is higher than heterosexual couples, another example of gay-ass christian absurdity)

However, despite being a libertarian I think that people planning on having kids should go to a parenting school and get a license, just as we have drivers-ed to make sure people know how to drive safely, understand how certain roads should be used (50km/h, one way, no overtaking if you are driving a heavy vehicle, no parking or stopping etc.), make sure their vehicle won't fall apart on the E40 autobahn, and the driver can be trusted to not go Carmageddon on pedestrians, I think we should only allow licensed parents who can be trusted to put the interest of the child above their own and respect the child's will without imposing their ideology/beliefs on them. Children should only be taught about religions from a neutral perspective,
e.g.
>there are people called jains who believe in this, and there are people called catholics who believe that and there are people called pagans who believe in these etc...
in secondary school and all schools must be secular. any school that says
>you are a catholic child, you believe Jesus died for our sins
any school that does that should be shut down or have it's staff fired.
Also parents found to have had a child without a license would have the kid taken into the care of someone with an adoption license.

I'm sure gay couples would have very little trouble in acquiring a license because they don't tend to have as many accidents as heterosexual couple do. It's like a guy who is biologically immune to the effects of alcohol, he can technically and safely drink and drive, though he will have a rough time when he gets stopped for a breathalyzer test, and tries to explain that he is biologically incapable of being drunk and that his liver hates him for the 6 bottles of vodka he goes through each day!

I often suggest adoption as a morally good alternative to procreation which I consider due to the status quo to be morally unacceptable. the lengths at which infertile bitches go just to host a parasite in their uterus makes me want to vomit, adoption can solve not only their problems but someone else problems. Someone I know is planning on adopting an abused child, and I commended her for it, and also expressed my jealousy since I would have wished the same had happened to me.
I see adoption as fixing someone else mistake and then mocking them through pure skill alone.

this tiny text box makes effort posting hell, and my non linear autistic writing doesn't help, that's probably why I'm good at writing software but suck at english literature! I used to write several drafts and plans for my school essays, and run them through a human LARPing as a debugger for the english language, though I enjoyed them unlike most normies who didn't care much for debate or literary and textual criticism, let alone critical thinking, hence the wide spread unironic homophobia and retarded social memes that found fertile ground in their monkey brains, my coffee and energy drink binging probably doesn't help with the consistency. I'm starting to feel the effects of narcolepsy kicking in, another thing that transhumanism can solve, cure humanity from the disease of sleep. Normies delude themselves in to thinking people who fall asleep at different times are the narcoleptics when they fail to see their own narcolepsy even when they try to fight it.
Narcolepsy blackpill; if sleep is voluntary you are not narcoleptic,
The term "narcolepsy" was first used in 1880 by Jean-Baptiste-Édouard Gélineau, who used the Greek νάρκη (narkē), meaning "numbness", and λῆψις (lepsis) meaning "attack"
Essentially any involuntary sleep episode falls under the category of narcolepsy regardless of weather it is monophasic, biphasic or uberman unless you can break your sleep cycle indefinitely you are a fucking narcoleptic.
some animals like birds and cetaceans have evolved a mechanism to dodge narcolepsy by causing one hemisphere of their brain to succumb to the effects of sleep while the other remains active, however this is only a workaround, not a solution that addresses the core problem, unfortunately the only non-narcoleptic animals, are like my previous examples, either brainlet athropods incabable of appreciating how lucky they are to not evolved such a handicap present in most fauna, or either lack a brain altogether like jelly fish, polyps, sponges and other animals that most people would mistake for a vegetable.

I'm going to bed!
<END OF COREDUMP>

No.16235

You promised you wouldn't turn my vegan plant drink thread into a religion debate.

No.16236

>>16235
Schizos going to schizo

No.16239

>>16236
spergs sperging out.

No.16240

>>16235
Sorry pal that just ain't possible! When veganism turns from being just a personal lifestyle choice into a sociopolitical crusade to convert every one else and impose their morality on others, one cannot help mentioning religion.

Also religion was only used as a comparison, the main debate is ethics and values and how they effect our treatment of other lifeforms human or not. and how to solve the problems caused by natural selection, omnicide or post-Darwinist transhumanism.

Notice I mainly talk about Christianity and not just some local ethnic cult that keeps to itself an doesn't care about other tribes beliefs unless that other tribe is trying to invade and convert them.

No.16254

>>16240
You have a habit of talking without saying anything.

No.16269

>>16254
Fatigue is not good for for cognitive function one of the main reasons I hate sleeping, we essentially waste a third of our lives in a fucking coma! if you die at 75 you technically only lived about 50 years, keep that in mind.
I'm not the only one who thinks sleep is a complete waste of time:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGH5T0QwEQk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJ8EqrsxAYY
Wagies suffer most from narcolepsy since they have very little time to engage in their hobbies. I think the wagie hatred of NEETs is fundamentally no different than the incels hatred of chads, it's all down to inequality.
Incels want a loving relationship with someone else and are denied that by chads and most females.
Wagies want unlimited free time and are denied that by the state.
Do you see a coincidence that wagecucks stop their NEETshaming once they hit retirement.
Just as an incel stops ranting about women and chads once he feels loved by someone else.
>There's another stupid tangent that this thread will go on and people will inevitably complain about. as everyone is butt-hurt here now, when not engaging in mass shitposting!

No.16355

>>16046
I'm not a vegan, but they are unquestionably more ethical than us. There is a reason butcheries hire a lot of ex-con murderers. You have to be a sociopath to do that job, no matter how "humane" you try to make it.

Even if livestock wasn't sentient, even if they didn't regularly try to escape, they obviously feel pain and fear. Most farms are factory farm hellscapes these days and most free-range farms are not actually what they sound like: https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jan/30/free-range-eggs-con-ethical

All that suffering just so you can have a yummy taste in your mouth. Sure, it requires a bit more thought to maintain a vegan diet, but it's more than possible to be a healthy vegan on the cheap. Even if you assume that plants experience suffering when you kill them, you're still causing less suffering if everyone was vegan because you'd actually need to grow fewer plants overall because so much of it is currently used to feed livestock.

My secret though is I don't actually care about the well-being of other humans outside of my Dunbar's number, let alone animals lol

No.16359

>>16355
>Even if livestock wasn't sentient, even if they didn't regularly try to escape, they obviously feel pain and fear.
Excuse my pedantry: I wouldn't say that. There's no pain without sentience. Even though it's a moot point anyway because most animals are very obviously sentient.

No.16361

>>16359
>Even if livestock wasn't sentient (they are)
I think you misunderstood. They're definitely sentient in all the ways that matter. If raised properly, pigs are better problem solvers than some humans. Of course, sentience itself is poorly defined. I just go with the definition: aware of own existence. An amoeba probably isn't sentient

No.16364

>>16361
I just mean to say that if they weren't sentient, it would be impossible for them to feel pain.