Hahahahahaha!

No.1663

Never!

No.1664

Anonymous !t4XAG9SJEw

2 days ago

No.1665

about 4 years ago

Yes, i will admit it, i am a sex haver. No I am not proud of it, and no it is not all it is cracked up to be. on one hand i wish i was still a virgin but on the other i feel im more grounded now and dont idolize it the way most every one does

No.1719

>>1663
This.

No.1723
No.1798

>>1665
Same, I've had sex before, but it was multiple times with someone I didn't love and it was so disappointing that I just pretend it didn't even happen. I tell all my neet friends that I'm a virgin tho, both to avoid drama, and also because I genuinely believe that I haven't had The Real Sex™

No.1802

dilla day

No.1876

September 2018.
I can still smell her perfume in my mind, I still can't stop myself from thinking about her when i fap.
I've since devolved into such a failure that I'll probably never have sex again and I'll have to live with the constant craving

No.2013

I had sex over ten years ago. I believe I've reverted into virginity, as being a middle-aged man, it's next to impossible for me to find a woman that is even remotely interested in me.

My sextimes are over forever.

No.2014

>>2013
It generally accepted about not having sex after so many years does in fact revert one back to virginity? I'm kind of interested in a discussion based around that.

No.2015

>>2014
>It generally...
I meant to start that post with "Is".

No.2016

>>2014
No. You can't regain lost innocence.

No.2020

I reverted into virginity by now.

No.2026

>>2016
Even after 10 years?

No.2034

>>2026
I mean *technically* you can not regain virginity, but you can mentally revert to that. So much has changed in the last ten years, approaching a woman now and ten years ago, is vastly different. Not only that, but I also got older. And women that are interested got older, too… I can't acts as if I'm a 20-something. I can't even go to the same places 20-somethings mingle. Not even online. Literally no idea where to look, what to say, etc. And tbh. I don't *really* have interested in it anymore.

No.2043

>>2034
Are you me? This is practically describing my current situation online and IRL. I'm just a lost concept it seems.

No.2044

>>2020
Yeah you'd like to think that wouldn't you.

No.2047

a year ago

No.2053

>>1798
I am the same but I do not lie I just try to avoid telling others I am a non virgin I have never made love.
Isn't it weird how some of us non vrgins regret having sex and wish we were virgin the tables are turned online.
I am embaressed of being a non virgin I wish I never did anything it does not even feel good bros

No.2057

>>2044
Just how I feel. No idea how to talk to a girl or even have sex with one after over ten years of not having talked to one.