f181dd9e8c3c51b019d8746b71(…).jpg (91.26 KiB, 736x1104) google saucenao
Who is not welcome here? No.17841

I think by default everyone, all ages, all races, ought to be welcome here. I even think it's cool for wagecucks to come here to rage as a constant reminder of how many wagies cope with their life being cucked. However, there are several groups of people we should not associate with.

Females: Look, I don't hate females but they're just gonna ruin the brotherly camaraderie and derail every thread.

Femboys: While they're far less likely than actual women to derail threads, I I still think we'd be better off without horny people.

Communists: These are the most antiNEET group of all, and they often try to recruit by pretending they're not.

No.17864

incels.
also im unironically anarchic commie.

No.17865

also ironically incels are the target audience and admins friends.

No.17866

did i recruit u bro?
no, but i think leeching from the state like a retard is morally bad.
i did that, and could continue, but i decided not too.
claiming that its not wrong can be counterargued by telling you - just look at fucking niggers and female subsidies.

No.17867

* or your most close equivalent of a nigger

those fuckers with 10 muslim kids? yep, being paid by your local zog. so fuck them, ans fuck you, for being breastfed by zog like a fucking nigger

No.17868

last year i got to know a drug addict

No.17869

i know a drug addicted pair that hold onto a child and debate over it in court just to continue buying booze and drugs and do nothing.

No.17870

your drugs are videogames, aninigger, and shitting on the internet, and maybe some others

No.17871

and u havent earned it really.

No.17872

eventually zog will stop breastfeeding the whites, so it will be over for a whit

No.17873

white nigger like u, hopefully and potentially soon.

No.17874

enjoy getting cucked like u say, in ur 40-50s when u become legit retarded to do anything for money

No.17875

sadly i wont aurvive till ur coming of age on neet.doe but i can chuckle right now instead

No.17877

wow. thats a lot of nigger.

No.17878

>neet.doe

lmao. imagine advertisement - the oldschool neet.doe opened again! now with school shooter hotline to help you cope.
too bad all kinds of admins ruined this joke by actually implementing hotlines in ads

No.17879

still funny as fuck

No.17880

even 2ch admin was a ceo of some hotline, i dont care to look which one, probably suicide one too. ez scam. and he actually owned it, and not just advertised, so bonus points for that.

No.17881

neet.doe - 2040 >current year place where underage faggots cope together with 60 year old failures! based and wizpilled, we host some of the more popular boards for the unfortunate, coupled with multiple hotlines! what are you waiting motherfucker time to post is now!

No.17882

and the jew admin is like holding his hands like a goblin or a rat "yes yes goyim"

praise irc incel bro

No.17884

>Look, I don't hate females
yes you do incel.
yes you do.

No.17886

>>17867
Low IQ take. Maybe leeching off the government will make the lives of wagecucks worse, but it's better for the NEET in question. I honestly can't imagine winning more in life than knocking up a dozen bitches and making someone else pay for them. It's basically like mass cucking. Let go of your racism bro and consider the situation clearly.

It sounds like you might be a conservative recruiting for the other side. Don't get it twisted: I hate the commies because they pretend to be pro-NEET when they're really just pro-worker... and the anti-commies who denigrate welfare kings do the same shit. I don't give a shit about political structure because that's all merely a cope for dumb people to pretend they matter. The only way to actually make the world better is technological development.

No.17888

>>17874
Wagecucks always throw this meme out: "Not working will suck eventually!Oh boy, you're so gonna regret it in 10-20 years!"

But as per usual this is your typical wagie rage. We can look to our brothers in Japan to get a picture of what our society will be like in a decade or two. Turns out, it's not a big deal. There is economic stagnation, sure, but older NEETs still live pretty comfortably by and large. There is a huge economic incentive to prevent mass homelessness and the collapsing birth rate makes employers desperate for workers anyway.

It's like I always say: either we get a WWIII mad max apocalypse or everything keeps chugging along like it has been. Given that the pandemic happened and most NEETs lives got better, it's childish to waste your prime years about potential future regrets.