n91dng2sn2aa1.jpg (360.26 KiB, 1080x1049) google saucenao
No.17932

is abortion based? should it be legal and free?

No.17933

I think its a individual choice

No.17934

Why should other people have to pay for you to kill your kids?

No.17936

Abortion is often necessary. Pregnancy is extremely dangerous for many women and we don't want kids to be chucked into a shitty life.
More importantly, most abortions are black babies so if you're a racist you should be pro-abortion.

No.17937

i'm not sure if i wanted my kid to be aborted, probably would settle with impregnated thot.
but well, she has the choice to abort and she did it.

why "neets" think about it? there's no chance u'll ever be intimate with women

No.17938

>Pregnancy is extremely dangerous for many women
oh no, the horror! someone please think about women!

No.17939

>I think its a individual choice
>Why should other people have to pay for you to kill your kids?
>Pregnancy is extremely dangerous for many women and we don't want kids to be chucked into a shitty life.
>most abortions are black babies so if you're a racist you should be pro-abortion.

No.17940

>>17939
I love your post

No.17941

>>17938
Yes. Nobody should be forced to die.

No.17942

How many times has this same shitty thread been made now?

there's no point talking about this when most people don't even understand basic biology and think a clump of cells with an undeveloped brain is sentient

No.17944

personally i think the abortion cutoff point should probably be moved back a month, but it's whatever. if every retard who got pregant had to give birth, this world would get even more retarded than it already is

No.18017

Society should pay for abortions because it's cheaper than paying for the pervasive societal damage caused by single mothers and their offspring. The cost to imprison merely one child of a single mother for merely one year is $25,000. Don't forget that includes the salaries and healthcare plans for all the guards. You're gonna pay for it eventually, might as well nip that shit in the bud. So glad I don't pay taxes as a NEET!

And we can't just pair women up with betabux men like we use to because men now have too much information and self-respect to enter that arrangement.