sHx1M9Q.jpg (105.45 KiB, 1280x720) google saucenao
Favourite type of snack during the night? No.1821

I really enjoy making chicken and cheese bagels with some strawberry milk.
But as of now i'm out of bagels and need to buy more which im too lazy to go outside

No.1822

>>1821
>I really enjoy making chicken and cheese bagels with some strawberry milk.
Delicious! This anon here has a serious midnight pizza habit.

>But as of now i'm out of bagels and need to buy more which im too lazy to go outside
I feel you, anon.

No.1823

I just eat whatever chips are lying around the around.

No.1827

Pic related. :3

No.1893

>>1821
I like the classic instant noodles but i've been wanting to spice them up somehow so I just add whatever random shit i can find, usually vinegar and brown sauce. Adding brown sauce to some chicken and mushroom Pot Noodles gives me the taste of what i think Gumbo would taste like.

No.1896

>>1893
Green onions and an egg works for this anon.

No.1898

>>1827
Good taste anon. That’s always a yummy quick snack.

No.1952

>Favourite type of snack during the night?
Pic related ;_;

No.1995

The rule is simple:
* warm food: Ramen / Ramyun
* cold food: something like a Snickers, sometimes a cold hot dog, can of beans, can of fish in tomato sauce.

* warm drink: nice tea (preferably darjeeling, or some white tea)
* cold drink: Pepsi Cherry Zero, or Coca Cola Cherry Zero.

Everything can be ordered to my doorstep easily online, without any human interaction at all. Which given the times right now, is actually kinda the "model citizen way of life" ¦D

I always hated going grocery shopping or shopping in general, and now people should avoid it as a rule, which I find kinda funny, since before 2020, that lifestyle was frowned and looked down upon. I just wish we had more competition in online stores, here it's mostly Amazon, Contorion, Reichelt and Joom, and a pleathora of sellers on ebay.

I want something like a decent online hardware / DIY store. I've built most of my furniture myself anyway, so I rather buy raw materials like wood and metal frames, rather than beds, chairs, tables, desks, and whatnot.

No.2040

I had these giant pretzels a few months ago one was savory one was sweet and I have to say it was a great snack.

No.2048

i eat what's around. ritz, cereal, yogurt, bread or a banana. sometime's i make mini pizzas in this mini oven i have :D

No.2058

>>2048
Omg I wish I still had mine. I made mine into a controller reflow-oven for making PCBs. I've used a heat-gun before to grill hot dogs and re-heat pizza.

No.2089

CJ Foods Hetbahn Cupbahn Cooked White Rice with Soft Tofu Stew: 2/5

Microwave rice is what you would expect, and the soup base isn't flavorful while the tofu bits are just sad.

No.2091

>>2089
It's a prison planet. :3

No.2092

I periodically make batches of peanut butter pancake batter, enough for a week, and make pancakes whenever I feel the need.

No.2150

Nongshim Soon Vegan Chili Tomato Noodle Soup: 3/5

Decent for being veggie. Sweet and hot with dried tomato and corn.

No.2151

I really like to eat olives, drink whole milk, and smoke hookah at night

No.2163

Toyo Suisan Soba Noodle Soup: 4/5

Maruchan Tanuki soba. Buckwheat noodles are good and a refreshing change from standard ramen. The broth was good to my tongue used to saltiness; I added the chili powder. The tempura gets soggy fast, but it really makes the difference in my scoring.

No.2164

>>2163
I looked it up and it's pretty expensive. Is it really worth the $6?

No.2169

>>2164
I wouldn't get it if it was 6 dollars. I got mine at the local Asian supermarket.

No.2196

Shirakiku Goku-Uma Ramen Noodles Artificially Flavored Tonkotsu: 3/5

A strong 3. Noodle consistency is better than average for ramen, but the broth isn't flavorful enough.

No.2287

Sapporo Ichiban Miso Ramen: 3/5

What stands out is surprisingly the 5 kinds of veggies advertised on the bowl. The ramen texture is decent. The broth is okay.

No.2288

Chillie tuna is my NEET snack you break it up and put it in a bowl and eat it.
Very easy to prepare as it coemes out of a can.

No.2290

>>2288
Now I want tuna, but all I have is rice. Why is everything so hard?! ;_;

No.2490

I've been lazy so this is going to be a bunch of reviews all at once that I should have done one by one after each meal instead of trying to remember what things tasted like.

Nongshim Chapagetti Big Bowl: 3/5
Slightly above average bouncy noodles with a resulting oily "sauce" to ape stir-fry as it's labelled New Wok. The only basis I have to compare it to is Maruchan Yakisoba: it's like that but much better.

Thien Huong Food Vi Huong Tom Yum Flavour: 2/5
The thin noodles aren't much to write home about, but the soup is suitably sour.

Wang Korea Cha Jang Noodle with Black Bean Sauce: 3/5
This is a strong 3 and basically the Chapagetti's big brother which comes with specially sealed thick noodles. Still though noodles that have you drain the water don't taste that good, but I'm biased in favor of soups. The bits/flakes reflect the higher price point, and it comes with actual paste instead of powder. The taste is inoffensively earthy if unremarkable.

Nongshim Neoguri Big Bowl: 3/5
Slightly above average noodles that despite being spicy seafood flavor have a pretty sweet broth. The bits are pleasantly chewy.

Shirakiku Brand Sanukiya Somen: 3/5
This is a strong 3 and like the Cha Jang comes in similar premium packaging outwardly though is not as fancy with the two sachets inside. Honestly this bump in price isn't worth it. The noodles are stringy which I prefer to udon-style, and the soup flavor is subtly spicy.

No.2491

Ice cream.. like all the fucking ice cream

No.2504

Shirakiku Brand Sanukiya Fresh Spicy Ramen: 3/5

The noodles are delightfully fluffy. However, the soup which is supposed to be spicy ends up being understated.

No.2505

>>2491
I love you

No.2511

>>2505
I will love you back if you bring me ice cream

No.2512

fish fingers, frozen of course. inside some bread and cheese. somtimes with some ketchup. easy to make, just 15 minutes in the oven for the fish fingers and tasty.

No.2541

Prima Taste Chilli Crab Flavoured LaMian: 4/5

Springy noodles with a deliciously sweet and tangy yet also savoury taste. A premium experience.

Wang Korea Cham Pong Spicy Seafood Noodles: 3/5

Glutinous noodles thinner than udon in a straight up spicy soup with hints of seafood.

No.8069

>>2091
that sperg bitch would look better with her head on a plastic stick!