kaguya.png (239.95 KiB, 600x600) google saucenao
No.1963

How's your sleep pattern? Are you getting comfy sleeps?

No.1964

Not really I had social workers call me up when I last woke up (they woke me) and then I had to stay on a 2 hour phone call about some retardbux shit and nothig happened.

I wake up normally and I feel I never slept but I will wake up and sleep again until I can not longer sleep because my head hurts and then wait to sleep again.
I am getting really tired of this way of experiencing life.

I cannot enjoy anime or reading as I cannot concentrate at all.

No.1966

Lately I'm not sleeping until 5 or 6 in the morning. I don't think I should already be sleeping by 4 am to wake up feeling good.

No.1968

I have a habit of going to sleep anywhere between 4 am to 6 am but I'm trying to get back into the habit of going to sleep earlier. I feel better when I have a good schedule but I always seem to have more fun playing games and drawing at night so that makes it hard to push myself to go to bed.

No.1977

I've never had a set sleeping pattern. It's constantly changing. The closest to anything I had that was actually a set time was around 4:00 to 8:00

No.1994

Every time Depression fucks my head, My sleep pattern goes through loops like a rollercoaster. Right now, I fall asleep at around 17:00 - 18:00 and wake up at around midnight, feeling as If I should go to bed. But I obviously can't go back to sleep, after three or four hours, I become more awake and that's how I roll into the next day. This depressive through lasts about a week, I'll snap out of it after that and re-align my sleep pattern with my time zone. So I go to bed at around 22:00-0:00 and wake up at around 7:00 - 9:00.

Right in the middle of that rollercoaster ride, I'l go to bed some time around morning or noon, and just sleep all day, and wake up some time in the afternoon or evening.

No.2061

It's not comfy
I fall asleep around 2am or later, I wake up at 11am because my dad nags me about it
I really don't want to sleep any earlier because late at night is the only time where I can have some privacy

No.2063

>>2061
You sleep for 9 hours straight? I cannot do that. I usually wake up after perhaps five hours, hang around the PC for a bit, and then go back to sleep for a bit.

Around 7h seems to be the optimum for me.

t. >>1994

No.2064

>>2063
Well, I don't even sleep that much, I often wake up earlier than 11am but I prefer to stay in bed for a while, I don't like being with my dad, though he does not hate me often I still would rather be alone as much as I can

No.2075

>>1966
>>1968
>>1977
I naturally go to sleep at ~5am the same way. It's probably one of the reasons school didn't work, because I often only had 2 or 3 hours sleep each day.

No.2467

>>2075
I worked well in school, because I flipped it upside down: I woke up at 3:00 am and wen tot bed between 6pm and 8pm. This killed all my social life, but I had loads of time at night, which was nice.
My parents hated it, they though I'm a narcoleptic and even went to the hospital with me.

No.2468

i usually sleep at 2 or 3 in the morning and wake up around 7-10. i get enough sleep, but i should take a day off and stay in.

No.2503

>>1963
Nah, my sleep schedule is fucked beyond belief. I usually end up sleeping at 4-5AM or even 6AM.

No.2530

My bed is my safe place

No.2532

sleep at anywhere from between 1-3am. sometimes i'll get in at 1am but stay on the phone till 3.

i wake up anywhere between 8-10am. i'll wake up, eat breakfast and then go back to bed at around 11am for another 2 hours. wake up at 1.

then have another nap at around 5pm for another 2-3 hours. i sleep a lot come to think of it.

No.2569

I usually stay up until 2 or 3 am, then sleep until the afternoon.

No.2602

I sleep from about 7 AM to 3 each day. covid gave me bad insomnia and I'm completely nocturnal. my dad just retired too and I get worn out on him being around all the time so I mightr have to stay this way.

No.2669

extremely erratic and changing everyday

No.2961

Most days i go to sleep around 2 and get up at nine.

No.2963

I go to sleep in the morning. Being awake during the day gives me anxiety and nights are very comfy so.

No.3253

Currently, my sleep schedule is from 2am-10am.

I think it fits me pretty well for the time being, being able to lay down in the grass and take in the sunshine in my backyard before ending the day with quiet privacy before I go to sleep.

No.3293

>>1963

No.3747

>add fur blanket to bed
>preheat bed and daki with hot water bottle
>move hot water bottle to feet for rest of night
>cuddle warm daki
This has been my strategy for this winter so far and it's been max comfy

No.3761

>>1963
I don't have one, but usually sleep 2 hours in the afternoon and another 2 at night

No.3762

you can't sleep after crystal meth

No.4373

I'm a biphasic sleeper, so I sleep in two blocks.
My day usually consists a day shift (8am-4pm) and a night shift (8pm-4am).
Therefore for every 8 hours I take 4 hour sleeps between each shift.
My schedule used to be 10am-2am or 12pm-4am back when I was a monophasic sleeper,
but it got annoying having to constantly bend my schedule to that of society's when it came to doing errands, such as going to doctor appointments or going to the store.
Being biphasic allows me to be more flexible with my time, not have to constantly change my schedule because of my indecision of fully committing to being a morning bird or a night owl, choosing what I do during my day shift and what I do during my night shift, etc.
Overall, I don't have any problems and I think this is gonna be a schedule I'll stick with for a long time.

No.4391

Ive been drinking green tea before bed and it's given me comfy sleeps. Even tho it has caffeine I enjoy it alot!

No.4492

I'm a top-tier sleeper. Even on meth, I can somehow will myself to sleep in under 15 minutes. I get 6 hours every night except when I drink. Learning to take naps i.e. getting on the biphasic sleep schedule helped me a lot

No.6903

I got a new pillow and a blanket for the cold. It's kind of okay, although I wish people would stop waking me up early in the mornings, and stop coming into my room all the time. I struggle with people and anxiety, but I don't think they understand why I am where I am today.

No.6964

>Fall asleep
>Awaken an hour later
>Repeat constantly

No.6988

my cat helps me sleep.
he purrs and sucks my ear.