123412351234.png (98.35 KiB, 406x198) google saucenao
ideals No.2234

what are your ideals and how do you live up to them?

No.2238

>what are your ideals and how do you live up to them?
Anon is the last real knight, but a really bad one.

No.2239

I try be kind but stick up for myself I value freedom of speech even if against myself.
Not really sure my ideals are probably all shit sorry for the shit post

No.2256

I just don’t want to be a cocksucking faggot like the rest of them.

No.2258

>>2256
Why not?

No.2279

>>2239
these are good things to live up to, you're great
>>2238
what does it mean to be a really bad knight?

No.2281

I wanna have more confidence :`)

No.2314

>>2281
what would you do with the confidence?

No.2320

i don't want to hurt others. but existence requires me to do it so i kms

No.2323

>>2279
It means that I am not able to live up to my ideals sometimes... But when I think about it, that was just a few times when anon was in his teens. Still haunts me, though.

No.6031

I'm trying to control my body.
I told God that I'd only eat the food that He provides to me. So He as to control the golems that I live with and decide what I can have. I try not to eat anything that He doesn't provide me - I don't want to be a mindless food-consumer. I don't want to eat at all, which is why I let God decide if He wants me to continue this struggle on Earth.
I try to avoid any/all sexuality. If I see a thread on an imageboard that has images of women in it, then I just close/hide that thread. Pulling on your sausage is something a dumb monkey does.
I don't show kindness to strangers, since they don't deserve it. I remain neutral/intimidating. golems are shit and they all need to die.
I'm trying to control my anger too.
I imagine what I'm going to be like in Heaven, and try to copy the internal-peace part of it.

No.6037

>be able to rationally justify any actions I take

That's pretty much it. Can't wait to answer those trolley question problems!

No.6044

>>2234
I am very anti slavery so I avoid anything that gives others power and control over me. Usually this means avoiding others entirely.

No.6062

I value the rights of the individual outside of the authority of the family. My abusive father wants to speak to me? I ghost him like the spook he is
my brother doesn't want to speak to me, that's his right even though I think it's a shame.

No.6081

>>6062
Any idea why your brother won't speak to you? Brothers are seriously S-tier relationships

No.6083

>>6081
probably has too many normie friends to care about a hikki like me, also he's wasting his life away at university.

No.6089

>>6083
I didn't talk to my brothers too much when I was in university because I don't have that much energy to talk to people, and I assume my brothers would not require "friendship maintenance" like new friends at college would. After we all graduated, we got back in touch.

No.6093

>>6089
it doesn't bother me much my brother is an idiot anyway.