c86e99f0ea182f089bf72daca9(…).jpg (20.06 KiB, 549x550) google saucenao
No.3079

I want to stop feeling miserable all the time. how does anon accomplish such things?

No.3081

sounds cliche but letting go of desirs that you cannot work towards.
eventuall you just feel empty

No.3082

>>3081
thanks anon

No.3085

There's a good chance it could be physiologically-based.
Are you getting enough sleep every night? Are you keeping masturbation down to something you only do every other/few days? Are you eating healthy? Are you getting enough fresh air and sunlight outside? Are you getting at least 30 minutes of exercise (walking) everyday?
If you get these things out of the way and still feel sad then its ultimately left up to you to determine why you feel the way you do and how you can fix it. Deep depression makes it difficult to try and improve your lifestyle in the ways I described above, but it might be necessary to make yourself feel better. One step at a time.

No.5531

Someone said that despair is a sin and that it invites more evil into you and the world and causes a person's life to decline more.
I don't know how a person is supposed to be happy.
I tried playing a game that was somewhat fun, but it kept giving me issues that made it unplayable.
How is a person suppose to be happy when they have no money, and when God constantly works against them?

No.6113

Tell me if you work it out and if I work it out i'll come back to tell you.

No.6158

Alcohol

No.6159

the faggot bumping all this old stuff: please kill yourself

No.6164

>>6159
Seethe.

No.6187

>>6159
It's not like new threads get made anyway

No.6191

>>6187
It's ok. Neets tend to have the same sorts of problems and thoughts over and over again anyway.

No.6197

You won’t own anything, and you’ll be happy.