"why don't you go outside instead of siting in front of the computer all day"

fucc you the outside world is garbage

No.315

>>311
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXVZYRTMFvU

(´・ω・`)

No.316

>>314
my dad does this to me every other day... even though i go for walks and sorta workout its not enough. its not my fault he raised me poorly to the point where i cant make friends and get gfs and start a family sigh leave me alone

No.321

soon enough overpopulation will remove all possibility of going outside and the neets shall rule the earth

No.322

>>321
until that time comes I'll keep acting like a true revolutionary fighting from the inside

No.333

neetshamed today. was at the computer and my dad just glanced and said is that all you do all day

sigh

No.334

>>333
i teach myself several digital trades at a hobbyist level using the computer and parents see it all as just computer time

No.335

>>333
I get that from my mom every single day, my dad doesn't even bother anymore

No.341

posting
>>316
cute animu, the neet girl was the best

No.345

>>341
she turns into a norm fuck her

No.346

>>345
she's cute

No.347

>>346
she was but they ruined her

No.372

seems like I can't say or do anything without being reminded of how neet I am.

No.374
in_box.png (1.47 MiB, 1884x1064) google saucenao

>>346
>>341
If you guys liked slow start, try Comic Girls. It's very cute and comfy as well.

No.375

>>374
Thanks for the reminder anon, I'll watch it eventually

No.459

>>375
Really recommend checking it out anon!

No.493

norm brother has been hard on me these past couple days leave me alone

No.494

Parents have been really trying to make me go outside real hard these last couple days

No.495

i had to go to the hospital for chronic headaches yesterday; the doctor i was supposed to have wasn't there so i had a replacement doctor instead, he didn't know all of my symptoms since he was just given the diagnosis of recurrent headaches; he started asking me about what i do and what my sleep pattern is like and he starts to preach to me about how i should be going outside and making friends instead of sitting inside and that, along with drinking more water, should cure my headaches.

No.564

>>495
Lol! "And oh yeah, drink more water"

No.565

>>495
I've never understood how "doctors" think it's appropriate to lecture people who are essentially strangers about their life choices. Stick to your patient's health, doc. Then shut the fuck up. If your parents haven't persuaded you, what makes him think his unimportant ass will?

No.566

>>565
He’s just trying to do his *job*.

No.567

>>566
Lol! True...

No.619

>gets completely shit on for being a NEET by family
>they all then praise my younger sister who is a junkie and pregnant while on drugs and smoking while pregnant
>looks at me and says your sister's life has meaning, why can't you do something with your life
What the hell is wrong with people?

No.621

>>619
That post is depressing

No.622

>>621
My whole life is depressing.

No.623

what did you say back to them? or did you just take it

No.624

>>623
I just took it. Things get really ugly anytime I ever try to stand up for myself.

No.626

>>624
Endure, Master Anon. Take it. They'll hate you for it, but that's the point of the NEET, he can be the outcast. He can make the choice that no one else can make, the right choice.

No.627

>>624
theyll never figure out that theyre full of shit until you tell them outright

No.638

>>312
same here

No.639

My uncle made a jab at me being a NEET calling me a hibernating loser tonight.

No.642

i neetshame myself

No.644

got neetshamed today ;_;

No.646

>>642
I too am a masochist. :<

No.648

>>619
That is terrible sorry to hear about that.

No.651

Got the whole "What are you going to do with yourself" speech again today.

No.682

My beloved uncle called me a piece of shit.

No.683

>>682
Why would he do such a thing?

No.688

>>683
Because I am still a mooching freeloader years after my breakdown.

No.689

>>688
Stand up for yourself, anon

No.692

Except from my parents, nobody cares about me being a NEET, since I'm severely disabled due to depression and OCD. I sometimes wish I had a more visible disability. I can't stand being called "just too lazy to work". ;__;

No.1888

I remember which ones neet shame me so when I'm making big money. I wont help them out. Except my mom maybe

No.1980

i get neetshamed everyday by my parents... i just want them to leave me alone!!!

No.2065

neetshamed again, always every few weeks
need better headphones......

No.2066

>>2065
God I wish I had that sandwich with bars

No.2067

i get neetshamed every single day ):

No.2070

Not sure I had ever been NEETshamed as I never really talk to people maybe early in NEETcareer by some welfare worker slags.

No.2170

I have been neetshamed by one of my high school friends but thats because his parents forces him to work in a dodgy italian cookie factory making $9 an hour 60 hours a week

No.2172

>>2170
tell the story NEET fren!!!

No.2179

>>2170
>work in a dodgy italian cookie factory making $9 an hour 60 hours a week
Sounds perfectly healthy.

No.2184

I always laugh like a hyena when someone suggests that I get a job.

No.2185

Sort of got NEETshamed today a social worker asked me about what I do all day and after saying I like to be alone in my room with music and reading or writing she said "that is not much of a life worth living" so I explained to her that it is what I prefer instead of being social as that is not enjoyable in real life for me.

No.2187

>>2185
Legit answer: "I have crippling depression."

No.2188

>>2187
Some people don't accept that as an answer

No.2189

>>2187
I have 6-7 diagnosed mental disorders and she knew this as has my infromation and was still surprised that this anon spends all his time laying in bed doing limited things lol.

Normals will never understand

No.2190

>>2189
Yes.

No.2193

>>2190
I wonder sometimes how much of my isolation is natural and just learnt.
I was always alone when younger for various odd circumstances beyond bullying so ok being alone and do not get lonely but I think all the isolation over the years has fucked my head worse lol.

Thanks this anon appreciates the wojak

No.2250

>>2193
>all the isolation over the years has fucked my head worse
It sure did. Same here... Isolation drives everyone crazy to a certain extent. The wojak was for free.

No.2252

>>2250
So is there hope because as of now I do not even want to fit in with normalfags as I have alienated myself from them and they seem crazy way too political etc

What do we do?

No.2253

>>2252
I'll just stay in my apartment and keep lurking (knowing you'll do the same). <3

No.2257

>>2253
Same here just stay inside I guess as normal LOL I had to laugh at that.
I wish I wanted a GF like most losers because it would give me some goal and some hope that something would "fix" me.

It really is nice being a NEET ya know just being able to sleep when you want and stay up when you want it would be much better if I could still enjoy things but as long as you get NEETbux you do not need to work and can even buy your anime merch.
Thanks anon :3 but what are your thoughts on being NEET and everything?

No.2259

>>2257
>Thanks anon :3 but what are your thoughts on being NEET and everything?
I'm severely depressed and had to retire at 30. I don't know, guess it's better than being homeless.

No.2260

>>2259
Oh, and we're not talking boomer-tier retirement. We're talking welfare level.

No.2261

NEET shaming is only bad if a NEET wants to be a NEET.

No.2262

>>2261
You sure you're not retarded?

No.2263

>>2259
Oh I relate to this it is just no fun ya know being this way and sometimes I wish I could work for something to do but not full time.

What do you do with your time? anything productive if not too personal to ask?

No.2264

>>2263
I'm a heavy drinker now. Does that count? This world hurts.

No.2270

>>2264
cant wait to be able to drink again reeeee it does count a good hobby

No.2271

>>2270
Feels like suicide in slow motion tbh.

No.2272

>>2271
It knd of is anon but alcoholism helped me heal a bit despite being broken still obviously it was important to have some years away from reality.

No.2274

>>2272
That's the plan. But it's 9 years of escape now... Cheers!

No.2284

>>2262
People who don’t want to be NEETs should be encouraged to leave. There’s no shame in that.

No.2289

>>2284
Helping someone isn't shaming. Helping someone who didn't ask for help is abusive. Oh and it's never okay to shame anyone.

No.2328

got neetshamed again today. my mother hasn't worked for nearly a year, yet she somehow feels justified to put me down. I just want to stay comfy...

No.2331

>>2328
Get on NEETbux so mom can not be so angry at you and let you NEET it up

No.2332

>>2331
I'm currently trying to get the sweet sweet neetbux, it's one of the reasons mom is shitting on this anon. Even so I will not stray from the righteous path of NEETdom

No.2335

>>2332
Good luck fellow anon!

No.2338

>>2289
I want someone to abuse me
I feel like I'm never getting out of this without being forced

No.2340

>>2338
Anon wants to help. Are you located in central Europe!

No.2341

>>2340
No I'm from s*uth murica

No.2342

>>2341
I still love u.

No.3102

My older sister is a huge neetshamer but she's always been a bitch so whenever she starts going on her little tirade of me "wasting my life", i just turn up the volume on my computer to drown her out.

I don't need advice from someone who thought it was funny to show me One Born Every Minute as a child. Besides, i'm much happier being a NEET anyway.

No.3103

>>3102
>whenever she starts going on her little tirade of me "wasting my life", i just turn up the volume on my computer to drown her out.
normies BTFO with this one simple trick

what is this one born every minuet thing? as long as you are happy jojofag you are ok.
maybe sister cares about you though and worries in her own way so it comes from love

No.3104

>>3103
Basically, One Born Every Minute is a "documentary" about women giving birth. And by that i mean, "it's literally women giving birth, screaming like banshees, with random commentary over it: the show". My sister thought it'd be funny to show that to me as a little child.

No.3105

>>3104
we all make mistakes anon but this anon is not trying to tell you what to feel. <3

No.3108

>>3105
Unrelated but a similar thing happened when my mother said i was "wasting money" one time when i bought a voicemail from my favorite VA. Then I thought "I probably shouldn't be getting advice from someone who buys bingo cards." At least with voicemails, I actually get the thing I want.

No.3109

>>3108
Adding on to this post.
1. It was my own money.
2. The voicemail was $40. At the time of my purchase, I had $2066. Which I made back very quickly.

No.3113

lmao almost everyone here hates their mothers. i guess you also identify as incels?

No.3114

>>3113
Not really hate, more of a "I don't really understand why you'd care about this since it's my money i'm using to pay for this thing".

No.3117

>>3113
No, and stop bringing retarded buzzwords on here. NEET does not mean Incel.
My mother is completely supportive of me in whatever endeavors I like. She agrees with me that work is for the most part slavery and selling ones dignity for money is something that's disgusting. She does push me to do what I like instead of waiting around idly so that's nice.
My dad is the one who "NEETshames". He has the typical normalfag view of life in that you need to work for 2X something years to retire and not really do anything bold or curious. He's kind of trapped in his spot due to parasitic family members so not all of it is his fault, but I'd wish he was more open-minded and willing to turn down people who at one point were malicious to him.

No.3119

>>3108
You should be proud of spending your money on something you wanted.
That is really neat anon and this anon thinks you are cool for spending your money how you like.

How did she find out?
Did she call you only to get greeted by cute anime girl voice.

I spend as much of my money as I want on fun things I like !!
>>3113
NEET does not mean incel I really wish we could go back to before those types became a meme online my gawd

No.3125

>they bitch about me being a NEET
>they hinder me at every avenue
but hey, its good for now since i can neet away the future is a fools errand, to try and tame it is pointless.

No.3129

>>3125
I think there should be some balance that coems without effort tbh.
Sure I am a NEET who god knows the future because even with disability gibs the country could collapse.

ideally we woul have skills we can practice and enjoy but also monetize and use them to make money.. but that is literally just having a job lol

No.3131

>>3119
>before those types became a meme online
its easy if you stay away from places normalfags tend to lurk

No.3136

>>3119
She just looked at my bank account, noticed money was gone and asked me what I bought. Then when I told her, she whined at me for "wasting money" and said she didn't care as long as it was "physical".

But considering that after that, she constantly borrows money from me, i think i know the real reason why.

No.3807

christmas in 3 days already. time really does fly by. i got shamed 2-3 months ago and i broke down afterwards. my parents think theyre helping but they arent, why is it that they never realize their own mistakes? anyways.
i hope you guys can find your peace. i'm still looking for mine.

No.3988

My dad asked me yet again when I will find a job. It's been 7 years. I don't even live with him, why does he care?

No.3990

>>3131
Why do we have normals here then?

No.4299

Bampu. Dad tried to shame me today hehehe

No.4554

Friendshamed by psychiatry...
Do they not realize how meanspirited this is?
It's like I'm not even a person. They assume I must have little friends, but even then they can't accept that maybe, just maybe, I don't have even one?

No.4555

>>4554
This image gives me pain.

No.4557

>>3807
Parents (and people in general) give you the advice that would help THEM were they in your situation 25 years ago. They're too self-centered to listen to you, learn a little bit about how the modern world works, and tailor their advice accordingly. A fantastic way to shut them up is ask them to apply to jobs on your behalf. I tried this with my parents because they had not applied to a job since before the Great Recession started in 2008. The reality check really calmed them down.

NEETdom is the new normal anyway. I mean, even publications like The Atlantic are now touting the benefits of not working: https://www.theatlantic.com/culture/archive/2022/02/quitting-job-identity/622934/

It's clearer than ever that we're on the right side of history, and our numbers grow every day. Stay strong.

Also bump I guess because some feminist on the internet tried to shame me for not having a job lol

No.4570

>>4557
>The Atlantic
>right side of history

No.4626

i did not get NEEtshamed, but i realized how much of it was in media.

No.5062

I haven't seen my parents in years, my father would have NEETshamed me for sure, fucking asshole, and if I was still living with my mother and she told me to go outside I would have peeled her skin for it . If I was living in the united states i would have been a mass murderer at age 17, i would have rampaged through the whole school until they gunned me down I swear. Being hikki is the best thing that ever happened to me.

No.5162

Neetshamed in my own dream. I've reached a new low.

No.7788

"people" constantly vent their anger out on me because like with the programming of all golems, they know they can't get anything from me and so they extract the pleasures of torture out of me. But little do they know that I know they're nothing but dumb niggers and their words don't effect me. they're just screeching nigger retards.

No.8159

>>7788
NEETs are the master-race of the 21st century, wagecucks are the new nigger slaves placed for us to exploit.

No.8183

>>8159
Based.

No.8208

>>8183
>tranny has no taste
typical

No.8251

Dad screamed a lot and I started bursting into tears today. He said I wasn't normal and made fun of me

fuck my life. one day i'll isekai myself if this shit keeps going. I'm too weak to leave alone

No.8252

>>8251
Crying is not an effective strategy. Just meme on him harder. Call him a wagecuck who wasted the best years of his life making someone else rich.

No.8253

>>8252
He'd kick me out if I said something like that. He often says he works his ass off to keep me comfy all day, which is true, I'm just a weak little neet who spends all his time on the computer. He also sometimes tries to get my computer out of the room because he wants me to spend more time outside. He puts the computer out of my room everytime before we eat. As if I were a child. These times are often the hardest, so I had to buy another pc for the night, if my parents ever find out I am completely fucked.
>making someone else rich
The thing is, my father is a company director. Even though he's a complete wagecuck he does not work for someone else. This is also why he is so disappointed in me

No.8255
salute.jpg (36.56 KiB, 1280x720) google saucenao

>>8253
He still has to submit to customers, clients, or shareholders. You don't.

The best course of action for you now is acquire some camping gear and a proper backpack, then make yourself homeless voluntarily. It'll be tough, but if you call his bluff and become homeless before he can do it to you, you'll have all the power in the situation. Especially if there is a mother in your life. Every day, the mother will constantly be stressed out, and she will put all that stress on the father. Use your relatives to advocate for you on your behalf, because he obviously won't listen to you. Call your relatives and say you're trying to make it on your own but it sure is tough when you're either be constantly threatened by your own father or you're on the streets. Can you get food stamps? Save them up, and learn to spend frugally. Last as long as you can on the streets with no contact to maximize their stress. When you can't take it anymore, call up your dad to parlay.

I can't guarantee this will work for you, but this worked for me and I've recently talked to 2 other NEETs who did something similar. Also apparently the NEETpride guy did this himself and refers to it as "NEET bootcamp": https://neetpride.wordpress.com/2020/10/27/more-homeless-protips/

No.8258

Paying for other's mistakes never seems to end.
My parents made the mistake of giving in to lust, like dumb monkeys, and now they create 100 years of suffering for me. But instead of trying to help me, they spend my inheritance money and my life-savings. Now they expect me to pay for all their other tiny mistakes, because they're used to fucking everything up and always getting what they want.
I just want to die, but God doesn't want to kill me.

No.8260

As long as you aren't in a big shitty, you can trivially get your living expenses at or below a thousand. Minimum gibs are currently over a thousand. Call his bluff and leave, then get comfy at your own place.

No.8266

>>8251
you should kill him, anon!

No.8268

just got neetshamed today and i feel proud

No.8272

>>8268
NEETs are like Christians in ancient Rome

No.8341

>>8272
Before Cuckstantine fucked everything up.
Christianity is gay!

No.8356

fucking hell just got neetshamed again today what the FUCK

No.16299

We can't even escape it here, now. soyciety fucking sucks!