4ca8b507823411dbda9beb75a5(…).mp4 (6.17 MiB, 400x226) google saucenao
Funerals No.3132

My cousin died today. i didn't know him too well last time i saw him he was 7-9 he got some crazy fatal disease where he lost all physical capabilities.
Don't know how to go forward. I know I have to attend the funeral since i don't want all my family to disown me, but I have no money for a suit. have you ever had to deal with this before? Have you ever skiped a funeral?

No.3134

>Have you ever skiped a funeral?
ive only been to two, one for my granddad when i was young and the other for my friend when he killed himself. Tell your family that you don't have a suit and ask to borrow one, if they dont help you find one then they don't have their priorities straight

im sorry about your cousin, are you doing ok?

No.3135

>>3134
yeah, well enough.
i haven't seen him for years but im still sad. the kid deserved so much more.

No.3137

>>3132
I once skipped my grandpa's funeral. Because the last person who died before my grandpa was my brother and I broke down at my brother's funeral. If i did go to my grandpa's funeral, i think i would have broke down even harder.

No.3155

Had a funeral myself but did not attend as I was hikikomori and have not spoken to any of the family aside from my parents since.

I cried feeling it should have been me as I am a loser and he had a life.

No.3159

>>3132
Sorry for your family's loss, anon! ;_;
>but I have no money for a suit.
Costume rental, not even joking.

No.3180

>has this ever happened to you?
yes, i just put on a mournful face to get my goodboi points.

No.3226

How are you doing, OP? Any news?

No.3245

>>3226
nobody invited me, i think they they had a small service bc of covid.
maybe im coping... either way i didn't have to leave the house

No.8145

The happiest day of my life was when my grandfather died. I can't wait for my parents to die either.