92ds9.jpg (12.33 KiB, 275x183) google saucenao
thinking about getting a job or studying what about you? No.3329

I do not know if I can work but I could maybe work towards working or being able to go to school. I am just so bored and do not enjoy anything anyway since I only wake up to sleep so why not.

there is no purpose so maybe an artificial purpose like working or studying will help? what do you think? I don't need to work at all since I get tardbux for being unable to do anything.
is this stupid? I cannot really even actually go outside to places and sometimes get scared when outside but maybe working good?? what think anons?

Would you want to work? maybe work could be good if it was only a few days a week? I don't need money I just need purpose end is near i guessuo

No.3333

I sometimes think of selling my soul to the military bureaucracy and trying to be a warrior monk.

No.3337

>>3333
I've thought of this too, getting a desk job in the air force and getting out after 4 years. The financial benefits would be ridiculous.

No.3338

>>3337
That’s the exact opposite of what I mean, which is being a lifer. It only makes sense to do 4 or 20.

No.4115

I tried my hand at programming exactly three times, but things just got worse. It got more and more difficult, until the last attempt where I couldn't even get into the first chapter(of basic concepts of programming).

No.7964

"need experience" "need experience" "need experience"
No-one in this shithole will give me a chance. Wish I lived in a wealthy country.

No.7965

>>7964
It’s worse here. Even “junior developer” jobs want 3 years of experience.

No.7970

>>7964
What about remote?

No.7985

An artificial purpose won't help. Have you really never noticed that most wageslaves and even most wagecucks are miserable?

But you're right that there is no objective purpose to life and that finding purpose will make you happier. So what can you do? You have to find your own purpose. It can be anything you want, but you have to be honest with yourself. Any idea what you want your purpose to be? Surely there's something you want to do besides chase money and pussy.

No.7997

>>7985
>Surely there’s something you want to do besides chase money and pussy
Get a load of this guy.

No.8010

>>7985

>Surely there’s something you want to do besides chase money

This is great, but what if chasing money is the most effective way to do what you love?

For instance, if I love making music, and I do what you say, I will probably end up making music for less of my life than if I got a good job first and then FIRE'd.

No.8011

>>8010
Wait, so you're a NEET, and you think you need money to make music? That doesn't make sense. Literal homeless people have access to instruments and computers. You're just making excuses.

You probably just read that playing guitar is best way to get laid or something. You don't really give a shit about music. Keep searching! You'll find something you truly enjoy eventually

No.8018

>>8011
>Keep searching! You'll find something you truly enjoy eventually
The irony.

No.8912

I need to get a job in the next 10 months

No.8967

>>3329
I can't imagine actually getting up to go to work anymore. I think I'd cry if I wasn't constantly power napping throughout the day.