05033c8ad0b35f16bb43a0eb7e(…).jpg (545.73 KiB, 1200x975) google saucenao
hikichan 2.0 No.3357

will there ever be another hikichan (imageboard) in our lifetime

No.3359

I hope not. At least until the lessons of why it failed in the first place have been learned by the new generation.

No.3360

neet.moe is the only (imageboard) i care about.

No.3362

>>3360
<3

No.3363

>>3362
I love you too!

No.3364

I ask because I'd just like another place where hikis can congregate desu. I have trouble remembering what hikichan was even like, its been so long

No.3365

>>3364
Not sure if comfy though...
https://uboachan.net/hikki/

No.3366

>>3365
I never liked that board even though the other boards are fine. NEETs should be front and center. I would rather use the subreddit(s).

No.3369

>>3366
You realize /r/hikikomori has been normalfag max for a few years now and even before covid? what NEET subs are there on reddit? the NEET sub has far too much moderation.
uboa/hikki/ is good it is very slow and the type of place you check on weekly or monthly.

No.3370

>>3365
I already know of uboachan, uboa at best has a dedicated neet/hikki/ board. I mean what I said in the op, an imageboard centered around hikikomori.
>>3369
I had just recently looked at that sub some of the posts just seem sort of commonplace and is treated like a public diary.
>I like to eat alone

No.3376

>>3369
It’s Reddit so not a part of the imageboard sphere. I like to hear from people who are not anons. You don’t read a tabloid expecting a literary magazine. Can your palate not appreciate fast food?

No.3379

>>3376
The problem with reddit hikikomori now is that it is not even hikikomori types by far. The majority are just students who like to stay in on saturday instead of clubbing. I like to hear from non anons also and that place used to be much better. I blame anime and the rona

the problem is not that they are "normalfags" in the sense of being "bluepilled non chanfags" but not even fitting the definition of the hikikomori condition slightly.

No.3385

>>3364
Sometimes I use the Wayback Machine and reread Hikkichan. Anyway, I don't know, I've never been able to make any friends and there's just not much online for me, anymore. As I see it, the problem is only going to become worse with age, so maybe I should just get off the internet.

No.3399

>>3385
>rereading hikkichan archives
I've been reading threads on there time to time too lately

No.3452

>>3399
post link to best threads maybe. I just remember the suiicde threads lol

No.3633

compared to old boards hikkichan is trash, dunno what you've been reading there. Its just discord zoomers.

No.3638
3IEMBEx.jpg (104.94 KiB, 807x1359) google saucenao

God i hope not that place was shit most of the people on there weren't even hikikomori its why i made 8/hikki/ in the first place to give real NEETs a place to talk. It was great but eventually all good things must come to an end sadly. Also i met the admin of hikkichan.com that guy openly admitted he made the site just to shit on NEETs and that /r9k/ memes made him and his girlfriend laugh when he was in college in 2014. So it was never really meant to be a site for NEETs in the first place. He was also friends with Zombiebeatz2000 back in the day a known meme whore in the NEET community i know all this because he told me a few years back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aG8DplmUzAA

No.3640

Imageboards were alive until the early 2010s. The only people that are left now are Qboomers, 4chan kiddies which wonder outside of their website once a year and us, the people that are too attached to a dead subculture to let it go. We're like those cringy 30 year olds that claim that emo is not dead and still dress like emos.

No.3641

>>3640
wander*

No.3643

>>3638
I’m not going to judge someone too harshly on the company he keeps. Every community has at least one meme whore.

No.3668

>>3643
Its not just about his past friendship with Zombiebeatz anon it is also about all the other points i brought up as well.

No.4111

Seems like every imageboard I'm interested in has almost no traffic.
I would like to talk more about the only thing that matters - the soul - but no-one seems to care enough to post anything.
https://anon.cafe/christian/catalog.html

No.4150

>christian
I saw copypaste aka Fred Brennan was into that board. Its a trollercoaster with unknown goals.

No.4187

>>3638
> Also i met the admin of hikkichan.com that guy openly admitted he made the site just to shit on NEETs and that /r9k/ memes made him and his girlfriend laugh when he was in college in 2014.

seems a bit much, he's probably just a memer and need someone to be above of.
but I tried their irc and he was just sitting here with 2 buddies, yeah he did say that he's a student of some university, and his 2 buddies were entrylevel touhou memers.

i don't think hikkichan was that bad initially, just some scriptkiddie commanding some zoomers, it became bad once more and more zoomers joined. but weren't we like them back in day? I know I was, kinda at least

>>3640
yeah kinda like it, i just treat places i still visit as zoomer kindergartens.

if you shit on hikkichan you also shit on yourself back in the day. also you'll then need to shit on this board too. it clearly has some kinds of neetcord system and its own codemonkeys/scriptkiddies like everywhere else.