37E51A70-37AA-41AA-98CA-75(…).jpeg (79.36 KiB, 710x732) google saucenao
No.3538

What do you think of joining the military? Obviously being a NEET is ideal, but if your parents are forcing you to get a job..?

No.3546

It depends on what country you’re in and what branch. You do not want to be subject to the needs of the military where they can put you wherever so you need to make sure your contract is for a MOS you can live with. Most people like us would probably choose Air Force in the US because it has the best quality of life, but it also promotes slowest. I would probably join the Coast Guard. The military is a massive bureaucracy, and if you’re not in special operations, they don’t treat you like a big boy.

No.3548

>>3546
OP here. Yeah I live in the USA. Oh well, I just found out that me taking psych meds precludes me joining the military

No.3549

>>3548
Yeah. I guess you can’t get a waiver for that. There’s no guarantee you’d make it through basic anyhow and not be absolutely miserable. A lot of it depends on who your superiors are. That’s why even a lot of good people end up not making a career of it.

No.3550

>>3538
Never, if I want people to treat me like shit then I'd try to talk to people on the streets

No.4135

I'm far over my country's max age limit. I wouldn't have made it anyways, since I can't even drive a car, and I quit the retail job I had a decade ago because I couldn't handle people. I wonder if God has taken away all my paths so that I can walk the one He wants me to. I guess He must be doing that, since I'm too slow to be able to figure out what to do. I'm going to see how much longer I can live with my "mother", and then I'm going to see if I can move in with my "brother". It would've been nice to have some out-of-the-way kind of job in the army, where I can be left alone, like doing laundry, or delivering mail, or something like. I'm most likely going to have to get a job when my "mother" dies, and it's going to be tough working in retail in my 40's or 50's. Good luck to you all.
Hope God finds a way to support you all so that you don't have to become homeless.

No.6897

If I got hold of a gun, then I'd kill myself with 0 hesitation.

No.7006
saint.png (777.21 KiB, 770x732) google saucenao

>>6897
based. but before i would shoot up a bunch of chads and thots.

No.7009

Ever notice how moat homeless people and drug addicts are veterans? That's because all the promises that big daddy government military will take care of you if you just give them your life are bullshit. I'd rather be a school janitor than a soldier.

https://www.npr.org/2021/06/24/1009846329/military-suicides-deaths-mental-health-crisis

No.7012

>>7009
I mean I think maybe it’s worth it if you go to college and be an officer. Enlisted seems like a scam

No.7015

>>7012
Nope. My brother tried that route and still wants to kill himself. Kinda tangential, but also constantly hearing horror stories from his crew about getting cucked also blackpilled him on women hard.

Fortunately he's about to get out of the Navy with a shitload of cash. He's almost 30 and is planning to be a NEET just like me for the foreseeable future.

No.7018

>>7012
Staying in as enlisted is dumb.
>>7015
Military men have some of the worst options when it comes to women. If all it takes to turn her on is a uniform...

In the end, so much depends on luck.

No.7756

I'd have no problem killing, since all those that oppose me are negative-golems sent by god. I'd really just be punishing god.
But I just don't care to waste my time working out or doing anything. I don't want to be here anyways.
Besides, you don't need to be very fit to use guns. 90 year olds can use automatic rifles.

No.8706

I wouldn't want to be surrounded by faggots.
They're all no-iq retards that are most likely sucking luciferian tiny weiners.
Everyone that opposes me is going to suffer in hell. god will never forgive anyone that harms, or attempts to harm, me.