2267830595.jpeg (560.99 KiB, 2000x1124) google saucenao
Is anon's neet space comfy? No.4085
No.4086

Yes.

No.4087

Only if I keep it clean. Yes.

No.4088

It's messy because I might be turning into something of a hoarder and I'm too lazy to clean up the dust that feels like it gathers up so quickly.

No.4089

Anyone else surviving on a ramen and beer diet since basically .. years? When will it backfire on anons health?
(35yo)

No.4090

>>4089
it probably won't backfire unless you change your diet. ramen withdraw is serious business

No.4091

>>4085
I wish I was left alone
It's slightly less comfy because my console died on me

No.4093

its okay but wish my bed was more comfortable. at least i have a sofa i can sit on in my room and also the sofa can turn into a bed so i actually have two beds. i want to get a bookshelf to put games and books and stuff on and fill the room with more stuff but i'm poor

>>4089
ramen has lots of salt in it... whenever i eat noodles i only use half the flavoring packet so i don't die

No.4094

>>4085
it is. I have everything I need and more in here. enough to barely move throughout the day, only leaving my throne to shit and occasionally take hour long showers

No.5195

I get pain in my lower back after sitting for a while, so I have to lay down on my bed for a few minutes.
My chair has a broken, uncomfortable arm-rest.
My desk is very small.

It's not very comfortable, but it's better than having to stress about having to get up and go to work.

No.5197

very comfy especially when my cat sleeps in my bed with me.

No.5513

Nearby airport. Traintrack a few blocks away. Bad neighborhood. Room close to the street. Constant power-outages. Constant power-tool noises all-day.

I wish I lived in the country. And in another country. Prefer to be dead and in Heaven.

No.5517

My neet space is the monitor in front of me. I don't much notice anything else.

No.7814

I have the most uncomfortable, gay chair ever.
My desk is also very tiny.
I wish I could lay back.
My chair is also noisy. So I wake up the loud dogs often.