6E48F92A-299A-4B54-ADFC-ED(…).jpeg (257.86 KiB, 1242x2198) google saucenao
No.4483

Is dating really worth it in 2022 if you’re ugly and make under $200k? I know that anons like to clown on FDS but the fact is their standards are at least roughly representative of the standards that attractive girls impose on potential partners.

No.4485

normie thread

No.4490

Dating is extra-not worth it if you're making $200K/year because you'll only attract gold-diggers who are liable to steal your money.

Remember kids: if she wasn't attracted to you until you had money, she's not really attracted to you. She is attracted to your money. Employees don't "love" their bosses because they give them paychecks. Don't succumb to your baser urges... Or at least jack off first before making any decisions

No.4500

>>4490
While it could attract gold diggers, I think there are also some high value women that know their worth and only want guys that are really successful.

Also, even if she initially only wants to fuck me for my money, surely she would genuinely fall for me over time?

Employees hate their bosses because they force them to do things they don’t want to do.

No.4503

>>4490
>While it could attract gold diggers, I think there are also some high value women that know their worth and only want guys that are really successful.
Can you explain the difference between gold-diggers and women who feel entitled to financially successful guys?

No.4504

>>4483
Perhaps it's worth considering what exactly you stand to gain from some woman on r/FemaleDatingStrategy – hell, any female at all.

What fascinates me is the fettered men that call me an incel virgin, while they're a dog to both their desires and their creature

Sincerely, tell me, what do you stand to gain from having the usual creature that lurks reddit at all, that uses the internet at all, that has a smartphone at all

Relatonships are CONTRACTS.
Do you seriously expect me to allocate so much of my time, wealth, energy, just so I can waste MORE of my energy pursuing degrading quick pleasures, and then have to pay the price with some hog in my house?

HELLO? WHAT'S THE BENEFIT?

The key is this:
"DATING" is a psyop, and you fell for it.

No.4506

>>4503
The difference is that gold diggers care exclusively about money. For example, they would rather date an asshole billionaire than someone who is nice but only has a net worth of $100m.

High value women try to look at the whole person. Of course they can be bought with money as well but it’s easier to buy gold diggers.

No.4510

>>4506
makes sense

No.4511

>make under $200k?
>on a neet board

No.4534

>ugly
>attractive women

Hey if you can swing it more power to you. There’s probably nothing like being ugly and being with someone attractive.

No.4535

>>4483
>Is dating really worth it?
No.

No.4536

>>4483
Money should not matter unless you want to live together

No.4572

>>4536
Don’t you?

No.4574

No. It's not worth it at all.
Dating itself is not worth anything.

No.4581

This is a NEET board

No.4588

>>4572
I would have to be in a relationship for a year minimum to consider doing so

No.4884

for somw reason ive seen alot of normie girls talk about how they desire socially inept "incels" .. easy targets lol? idk. theres hope :^)

No.4885

>>4884
Well, they want an insecure tall guy but those are not really incels, which is why you put it in quotes

No.4893

I'm lonely
I want to be loved someday, I wonder how it feels

No.4917

>>4511
dubs of truth

No.4918

dating is not worth it. I like my personal freedom way too much to dedicate so much of time just to maintain a relationship with another human being. I'd rather use that time to keep learning how to cook

No.5101

>>4893
i know that feel, anon.