tiredgirlssmokes.png (636.05 KiB, 1000x1000) google saucenao
general /NEET/ thoughts & stuff No.4527

ive been a NEET since i dropped out of high school and i only wish i enjoyed it more as in no regrets.
im now 30 and still NEET, i spend my days as i browse the Internet watch films & anime collect loli fuck around with Linux.
most of my time is spent trying to perfect my setup Kinostation/battlestation (might post a picture of it later until).

No.4528

im the one who posted my dirty bedroom, i moved to a new room as opposed to cleaning the other.

No.4529

started to lurk in late 2004/2005 when i broke my leg. i rember i had to go on 4chan IRC to get unbanned since a paedophile my dad rented a room to got our IP b& i linked the article of his arrest and they unb& me, thus my journey into the underbelly of Irc and imageboard culture began in earnest.
discovered my love of cunny (at the time they were just girls my age) there were vlad model threads and candydoll threads on early 4chan along with the loli & shota threads. if youre are interested in reading the old conversations some are archived (text only) on old.sage.moe

No.4531

>>4528
nice wallpaper.

No.4532

>>4531
>nice wallpaper
thanks, i have it set to rotate through a folder of HQ loli.
also, heres a video about Alexander Gordon Jahans made by Godwinson (archived on my channel for shitposts).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wEOccrtOIQ&t=57s

No.4541

>>4527
Never in my life have I felt something like regretting this life, but I've listened to the NHK opening at least 30 times today because of how fucking much I relate to misaki. and I'm absolutely frustrated for no reason
I want to destroy everything and then kill myself no matter how outlandish that sounds, but I can't bring myself to actually do that, so I'm sitting here very very frustrated about everything

No.4543

>>4541
>ive listened to the nhk
yeah, if its the copy im thinking of he has a very calming voice.
so, you want to be someone's savior?
once im done streaming serial experiments lain i should stream welcome to the NHK, feel free to join no account required https://cytu.be/r/neetnostate

No.4546

>>4543
>so, you want to be someone's savior?
no, I tried to be someone's savior, but my definition of being "saved" was different to theirs. And I just ended up making a lot of unnecesary trouble without them noticing, they never noticed but it took them having a meltdown for the second time for me to realize that I might have just fucked up someone's life

No.4547

>>4543
>so, you want to be someone's savior?
no, I tried to be someone's savior, but my definition of being "saved" was different to theirs. And I just ended up making a lot of unnecesary trouble without them noticing, they never noticed but it took them having a meltdown for the second time for me to realize that I might have just fucked up someone's life

No.4551

>>4543
>neetnostate

nice name, anon. really based

No.4571

>>4543
Which copy would that be?

No.4577

>>4547
are you sure they even wanted to be helped?
>>4551
thanks, since im a NEET ive gotten well acquainted with a lot of the types of people who frequent them, and for a period of time i was annoyed at how the ones who chose to be "voices of a community" especially if they were from the west, all it does is lead to the "who's a TruNEET?" and other odd flexes.
i refuse to let the few vocals nuisances ruin my /comfy/ sites & mindset, for that reason i still use the term https://matrix.to/#/#NEETCHAT:cutefunny.art

No.4578

>>4571
>which copy would that be?
this one,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgpbL3ilRmM&t=7s

No.5315

I wonder if neet is just a hiccup. I wonder if the future will have more or less neets. Most neets seem to be the same age.

No.5317

>>5315
More. Unemployment is increasing. Required education is increasing. Crippling Social anxiety is increasing. Recipe for neethood.

No.5367

>>5317
They’ll be NEETs but not our type of NEETs just as we’re not the same as the Japanese ones who started it.

No.6913

I don't like living so close to others, because I'm tired of seeing them being given lives, when I've got nothing. I tried, but god took everything away from me and then continued to cripple me.
Hope life ends soon.

No.6925

>>5367
Other than the language barrier, how are American NEETs different from Japanese NEETs? We all spend most of our time shitposting, fapping, and playing vidya.

No.6966

>>6925
All Asian cultures effectively make men betabux even if they don't fall for the marriage meme. It's also harder in some ways being comfy because Japan's high population density and different architecture means less privacy.

No.7024

>>6966
How so? It's true that masculinity there is centered around being a provider.

No.7035

>>7024
Imagine you are having a wisdom wank but you can hear through the fucking walls of your apartment. And they can hear you. So someone comes and harasses you over it. Not comfy.
And even without the marriage meme, it expects you will subsidize your existing family. Cue creating an entirely new word for death by wagecucking.

No.7130

Come watch stuff https://caracal.club/room/dogme-82cf5d