1648839771512.png (332.84 KiB, 1000x997) google saucenao
No.4948

how often do you shower?

No.4949

twice a day recently but I just can't get the moldy cum and rotten sweat smell out I think its permanent my dick just permanently stinks.

No.4950

Once a day.
Every morning at 5:30 I brush what's left of my teeth and then shower.
I take quite a long time to shower since I wash my entire body and shave too(it's a lot easier to shave in the shower).

No.4953
Clean.png (204.12 KiB, 720x504) google saucenao

I try to shower daily but it is hard, I do care about my hygiene but I get overwhelmed and don't do it often, I shower after 2 days maximum and I won't go out without showering because I still feel shame. Same thing with cleaning my room.
I tend to be very clean until I lose motivation and start to act out of fear rather than hope.
Just another statistic according to the og hikki book I guess. sigh, I'll do my best

No.4959

lol this board is all normalfags

No.4961

To balance out all these monsters who dare to exercise BASIC HYGIENE i am pleased to announce that i shower once a week at most

now someone one up me

No.4962

About once a week in all honesty.
I don't sweat at all and I never do anything, it's mostly just to keep the hair non-greasy (which doesn't really get greasy fast either).

No.4963

It depends on the season, in summer I shower at least once a week, autumn and spring only when my body itches and winter not at all.

No.4969

Every other day unless I work out. It's really not healthy to shower a lot. The obsession with making your armpits smell like flowers is a relatively new phenomenon created by ad corporations in the 1960s. Douching and mouthwash are two other examples. You don't even have to brush your teeth if you cut out all sugary foods (like you evolved to).

No.4970

every couple of weeks, i dont exert myself or sweat so no need.

No.4972

>>4948
at random

No.4974

Every five days.

No.4977

>>4948
at least once a week
i don't really do anything and i rarely sweat

No.4984

what's a shower?

No.5001

>>4962
>>4970
>>4977
>doesn't sweat
estrogenized hands

No.5004

>>5001

No.5023

>>4948
once a month if that, but only when I start to see signs of a skin infection

No.5026

>shower
>2 days no shower
>shower
>3 days no shower
>shower
>4 days no shower
and goes on until my mom tell me to go get a shower

No.5028

depends on my mood , normally twice a week

No.5029

Every few weeks... months... At least four times every year. Fuck it, I don't leave my apartment anyway.

(Sorry for the frog.)

No.5667

>>4948
Once a week.

No.5668

Twice a day, but I barely wash myself in there, I just love the feel of hot water. I'd shower 4 times a day if I wasn't so damn poor.

No.5700

no water bill here so i take a bath every other day and shower on the non-bath days, i dont think i could stand smelling bad all the time

No.5701

I don't keep track, but around twice a month I think

No.5702

>>5668
seriously? u crazy sister

No.5703

>>5702
What's wrong with that? I don't have a lot of pleasures in my life besides binge eating junk food, jerking off, and taking epic hot showers.

No.5995

I stopped using soap. I still shave, because the growth of my beard is incredibly annoying and in the way, and arm-hair is worse. I try to shower at 6-6:30, so that I know that everyone is already awake.
I hate when they come into my room though. It's annoying to constantly have to take off my headset and pause videos for completely pointless discussions. Wish I was alone and far away from everyone in the world.