F77DCD90-5674-4329-B41D-70(…).jpeg (212.99 KiB, 908x1500) google saucenao
shaving No.6367

Do you shave regularly? I have a beard purely because I’m too lazy to shave.

No.6370

Surely I’m not the only NEET that’s like this.

No.6371

Used to shave with a razor and I had the same problem as you so I asked my norm working big bro to buy me an electric shaver for my birthday. Now I try to ¨shave¨ every morning in my room with it.
It takes less effort and makes me look and feel clean. Shaving with a razor on the weekends would be ideal to have a 100% clean face. It's harder to take care of a small beard than to shave it.
People mistake me as someone that's 30+ or 20- depending on my beard. norms are weird.

I also read that wearing blue masks makes people think you're more handsome but they can still see your neckbeard so I try to shave shave shave shave and not be lazy because norms are weird and MEAN.

No.6372

I can't grow a beard. Not even a puberty mustache. I was never able to. It's pretty convenient at least, though I am basically just an incel in looks. I don't blame women for not wanting me though, I realize I am just ugly and so I wouldn't want me either. If I was a woman I would also choose chad and not a loser like me.

No.6378

I don't know about regularly, maybe once every one or two weeks. It's not particularly hard, unlike having to brush your teeth every day and shower.

Anyway, there's no way i'm letting myself grow a beard. I'm not gonna look like a 4chan/redditor.

No.6379

I don't even know if I would if I waited though. I've never actually had one grow...

No.6380

Oh as an aside I mostly shave before showering. I prefer to do things all at once. And since I only shower maybe once a week at most it works out.

No.6383

No, i use UNIX

No.6448

I can't grow a beard. Only pubic stubble. If I could, I probably wouldn't feel like shaving either.

Showering once a week is bad enough. Shaving on top of that...

No.6521

It's been a few weeks now...

No.6522

I never shave. I don't grow a beard at all, or even a bit of moustache beside some shadow, but I don't consider worth dealing with it, tbh.

No.6607

OP Here, I just shaved yesterday, it wasn't that bad

No.6610

I shave my balls in preparation for stimfap marathons.

No.6611

>>6610
LEWD! :3