938m7l6a53_7u530mhz1f_file(…).jpg (15.89 KiB, 460x305) google saucenao
Why has the number of fakecels, fakeneets and fakehikikomoris has increased so much No.6548

i see so many people that have an social life calling themselves incels, neets, even femcels, etc when they actually have friends leave their house and are in work / college, what happened? why this shit become fashion??

No.6549
box.jpg (47.4 KiB, 720x821) google saucenao

Even the mass murderers are fakecels newfags nowadays. I think people have a desperate desire to fit in, but because most people fear standing out or being seen as different or not good enough they shy away from just being themselves and finding likeminded people and try to claim an identity which doesn't fit them because they see an existing community that would welcome them with open arms if they too just claim to be part of that community instead of seeking deeper for something that suits them better.

Maybe they just don't feel good enough so they put themselves down by pretending to be one of us. We are der untermensch after all. We failed genetically, socially, and academically. There's no bigger humiliation in many people's mind than to be one of us. A shut-in loser. But actually, I think some of them envy us. They wish they could be shut-ins and escape everything exhausting them in their lives, they wish they didn't corrupt their soul with mindless emotionless sex, or that bad relationship they had that they want to forget and pretend never happened.

I'm just thinking out loud, there could be huge flaws in my theories and I welcome critique.

No.6550

>>6549
No no, you're totally right. It's why online you can find people who put on the guise of le based right/left wing extremist whatever, but actually talking to them personally they'll have very balanced views on things. It isn't actually them at all. They just found a place where acceptance is handed out with a minimal entry free and, especially to young people, that acceptance is like crack.

This applies to the aforementioned fakecels. They get validation just by saying "I hate wimmen" to other fakecels, and it's a real nice dopamine rush. It's hard to find people who are really themselves now. I guess it's always been that way, trends will come and go until the end of time, but I feel like it has come so much more prevalent now everybody feels the need to be a fraud to be liked.

I won't even say just be yourself to get liked or anything, people just gotta learn to stop chasing after validation from others is all.

No.6555
saint.png (777.21 KiB, 770x732) google saucenao

Saint Elliot's views on women were based, there is no such thing as a femcel or a female autist. female "neets" are just housewives or in as i call them walking blow up dolls.
Autism is an exclusively male brain structure women claim to be autists because they think chads will fuck them more out of sympathy where as real autists are involuntarily celibate. most women dress and behave like whores and deserve to be gang raped and murdered by ascending incels. chads just deserve to be shot I think it's a shame that Saint Elliot didn't have a chance to murder his stepmother, his brother and his sister they all deserved to die. I hope that isla vista will become a modern Sodom and Gomorrah destroyed in a massive earthquake or nuclear explosion. those chads and stacies deserve to die for their depravity.

No.6558

You can have a social life and be an incel, by definition.

As for Hikikomori's, zoomers think it's cool. So they pretend to be one. Same reason people fake mental illnesses. No, actually, it probably has to do more so with a kind of self validation. I think certain labels or identities come with a certain 'self-pity' right built into them, and maybe people take on these labels so they can feel justified in lamenting their pain. Or probably just the 'it's cool' thing.

No.6559

>>6555
>Autism is an exclusively male brain structure
I think you need to get off the internet. It's rotting your brain.

No.6564

>>6555
I've met enough severe female autists to confirm that you're retarded, or rather what you're writing is retarded.
Did it feel good writing all that edgy nonsense though?

No.6565

>wealth/pussy inequality is exploding
I think most incels/neets/hikkis who claim to be one are legit and this is mostly the result of outsourcing, automation, feminism, and socially acceptable online dating. The outsourcing/automation (and I guess overpopulation) has left more people without meaningful work than ever. Historically when men lack income, women are repulsed. The good news is that's no longer the case. The bad news is that now women mostly care about genes rather than resources i.e. the traits you can't improve. This is compounded by feminism & dating apps unleashing women's natural hypergamous nature. Also most people used to date in the first place because they had the goal of marriage. Thanks to no-fault divorces and a steady supply of divorcerape horror stories, most rational non-chad men are literally afraid to get married.
>subcultures and virtue-signalers necessarily have to be loud especially online
I agree with you OP that there are more fakecels/NEET-poseurs than you'd expect too, but only about 10%. Thing is, people who care about virtue-signalling by pretending to be a NEET/incel *have* to be loud about it because they have to convince everyone else. The rest of us have nothing to prove. Look on this very website: there are a couple threads about people who are asking if it's okay to post here as a non-NEET. I actually think this is a respectful thing to do, but the fact remains that non-NEETs want to hang in NEET spaces.
>people pleasers exist
I think there is something to the other anon's claim that it's about getting dopamine from pity and praise. Some just want to be praised after all. I hate to admit it, but all these counterculture communities are pretty easy to extract dopamine from. Just say you hate femoids, work, jews, etc in the right places and you can reliably receive praise from a group who usually claims to hate everything. If you care about social validation then places like this are an unironically good source.
>secularization
I'm a militant atheist, but even I will concede that a lot of people are just treating these relatively new counterculture groups as a religion. There is unquestioned gospel. We have our saints. Not being comfy is one of our sins. I still don't think that church is the solution. Frankly, fakecels and fakeNEETs don't really bother me because compared to me, EVERYONE is a fakecel and fakeNEET. I am the most pure fuck you.
>increased internet access for normies
In addition to smartphones and 5G now there are imageboard directories, youtubers, and subreddits that at least point normies in the right direction to find us. Before, you'd only stumble upon NEET or incel communities if you were truly a NEET or incel because as a social outcast you were constantly searching for your tribe, and the effort required to find one functioned as a purity filter. These days that barrier to entry is much lower.

No.6566

>>6564
yeah it felt good.

No.6568

>Why has the number of fakecels, fakeneets and fakehikikomoris has increased so much

Smartphones destroyed the internet.

No.6569

>>6568
Based. I don't even use a smartphone. I hate them so much.

No.6575

Talk to them alone, and they’ll admit they’re a pseud pretty quick.

No.6577

>>6568
wrong

No.6579

it increased in 2008, 2010 and last time in 2012 when literally everyone was on the internet.
since then - its decreasing.
ps u are underage and its worse than faking

No.6580

being an incel tryhard weaboo is already pretty much a dying alone sentence, no reason to argue over who is a bigger loser if ur already 30-40 there's absolutely no coming back

No.6583

>>6579
>ps u are underage and its worse than faking
lol so true op probably posted this on his mums ipad

No.6584

I think we should completely forget about whatever-cel. Incels by definition want to be normalfags and are angry that for whatever reason haven't succeeded or haven't been allowed to succeeded in that. Those who identify as incels deserve the same contempt that normalfags do.

I think it's being a virgin + hikki + NEET that should primarily matter, and not all this "incel" nonsense. I don't see why hikki's and NEETs would even care about that unless they wanted to be "rehabilitated" into normalfagdom, which itself would mean they're still normalfags at heart.

No.6585

>>6584
>Those who identify as incels deserve the same contempt that normalfags do.
Not just that, they are normalfags. But it's already too late anyway. They've infiltrated outsider spaces and it's too late to reclaim them. The normals have won. They own everything.

No.6588

>>6585
I remember how Saint Elliot lamented the loss of WoW after it became infested by normalfags also my only friend commented on what we perceived as cultural appropriation by normalfags of autistic culture when I saw a normie playing with a fidget spinner my first reaction was he must be autistic. I was repelled when I saw some slutty harry potter "fans" in a video game store who couldn't even name Rowena Ravenclaw's diadem correctly. I bet they all wanted to fuck Malfoy.

No.6589

normalfags looking desperately for something new to look cool and quirky with

No.6595

>>6589
It's not that

No.6596
Ch00n1.jpg (401.84 KiB, 1434x1051) google saucenao

>>6588
I was calling (self-identifying) incels normals. Elliot was one.

I'm bored of all this stuff anyway.

No.6597

>>6596
based involuntary celibacy is a marital status not an identity, its nothing to be proud of. i didn't even think it could be possible to be proud of incelibacy. do we have marriage pride (outside of the LGBT cult) where people identify as a husband or wife. do we have sluts saying "I am proud to be a girlfriend" not "I'm proud to be YOUR girlfriend" but "A" girlfriend. incel pride is a sign of being a fakecel.

No.6598

>>6597
well in my opinion even being an incel basically makes you a normal because of the involuntary part because it means you have normal values and want/care about normal stuff but you just can't have them. anyone truly disillusioned from normal society wouldn't even be interested in the slightest in 3D people/women

though again am kinda bored of this stuff like who even cares right people can do what they want its none of my business yeh

video depicts me going outside for the first time in 5 years to buy a portion of chips from a Chinese restaurant

No.6599

video didn't even post but that makes it funnier because now you can be like "what the fuck was he even gonna post what is he talking about"

No.6600

>>6598
I don't value marriage or sex I'm far to childish and have heard horror stories of divorce rape. i would like a platonic relationship with a woman who would be like a mother figure to me since my parents were assholes. I will probably have to wait for transhumanism to create a 2D nirvana before it happens and then 3DPD will be obsolete and go extinct or be converted into waifus.
I agree with you on the live and let live ideology you can go outside if you want but you are not to make me go outside. as hitch said "this stuff cannot be taken away from people it is their favorite toy and will remain so [...] for quite a long time second i hope I've made it clear that I'm perfectly happy for people to have these toys and to play with them at home and hug them to themselves and share them with other people who come round and play with the toys that's absolutely fine; they are not to make me play with these toys ok, i will not play with the toys, don't bring the toys to my house don't say my children must play with these toys [...] don't say my toys [...] are not allowed by their toys I'm not going to have any of that."

No.6601
pepe.jpeg (284.04 KiB, 600x600) google saucenao

>>6600
praise kek

No.6608

>>6600
>mother figure
Ngmi

No.6614

>>6548
Because the so called faces of it are acting as if it is a matter of popularity instead of pride. I BTFO someone in an interview I suspect won't be posted because everything he said was either low level basic bitch takes on NEET, NPC dialogue, or a matter of gaining "popularity" which would only hurt NEETs by at best bringing in normies (REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!) and removing our tendies retrievers and at worst invoking FEMA work camps because the slaves are leaving the plantation.

No.6618

>>6601
>praise kek
leave

No.6619

Incel = intentionally celibate

No.6621

>>6614
I'm probably the guy who interviewed you. Most NEETs disagree with my anti-gatekeeping stance. I still think I'm right, and I encourage anyone who thinks NEETs should gatekeep harder to submit an essay to NEETpride Magazine explaining:

1) who is allowed to be a NEET during this period of rapidly growing numbers of unemployed men
2) how do you prevent normies from telling everyone else they are NEETs
3) how you think normies calling themselves NEETs will make your life worse
4) why you want fewer people to be NEETs

Also I'm gonna have to edit down your interview a bit, but I'll definitely include it in the next issue. I'll get your approval on the edited version before posting it. I probably won't begin putting the next issue together for another 2 weeks though. Thanks again for actually agreeing to the interview btw.

No.6625
e5c.jpg (52.94 KiB, 499x750) google saucenao

>>6608

No.6628

>>6621
Gatekeeping is essential for a healthy community of any sort. They can say whatever bullshit they want, but if they aren't using words in their proper meanings it means nothing.
And the hard counter for any middle school popularity contest is real simple.
"NEET is less popular" = result: You do it anyways, ignoring the meaningless noise from those who have no power and control over you. Also, these are normie NPCs, so they actually believe things like solitary confinement are a punishment. As a result, they don't take any actually meaningful actions against you and you live comfy.
"Someone tells you you're not a NEET" = result: You either are or are not anyways. If you're legit, it's meaningless noise again. If you aren't, you're just seeking validation like a damned fefail instead of actually doing what you want.
>But muh optics muh validation muh culture war
You don't belong. Get out. It's about NEETPride and not NEETPermission. Real Men don't ask - we take.
And of course the end result of more becoming NEETs is more effort is made at getting the increasing number of slaves back - so those who aren't actually comfy in their own company literally hurt everyone by existing.
I wasn't joking about the FEMA camp thing either, a State of Emergency can be declared over literally anything at which point slave labor camps open. Since all political parties oppose men, this can very well happen if we have a max exodus from gynocentric soyciety.

No.6630

>>6621
You have no idea what kind of horrors you invite if you do not gatekeep communities. A pretend neet does no harm if they don't actually go to neet communities and just brag to their normalfriends. Only a normalfriend would want to invite as many normalfriends as possible by preventing gatekeeping.

No.6633

>>6628
based.

No.6637

>>6630
Correct. You can identify NPCs very easily because they will repeat low level NPC dialogue about a given subject matter (say, I want UBI for being a NEET) but will utterly fail at grasping higher order thoughts concerning the same subject matter because NPCs cannot think, they can only feel. Case in point: SSI is basically for everyone, it comes with food stamps, and that sets the minimum bar at over a thousand a month already.
Having seen what subhuman NPCs have done in every community starting with Dungeons and Dragons and ending with various video games and books, I am of the full belief all Men of Good Character have a Civic Duty. We must perform human checks and soul checks on all newfags and mercilessly gatekeep out the failures.
Oh, you're triggered by mean words on a screen and leave? You'd also be triggered by mean words because you aren't simping for gynocentric soyciety. You do not belong. You're too female.

No.6640

>>6637
very very based. normies ruin everything they touch they are the dregs of humanity.

No.6663

>>6628
>If they aren't using words with the proper definitions...
Okay then, explicitly define some terms for us. Also any attempts at deflection will be regarded as my W (e.g. "everyone who belongs here is already part of the hivemind, therefore anyone who needs a definition automatically doesn't belong")

No.6665

>>6663
>Caring what others think
You already failed because if some TradCuck puts some mean words on a screen you'll go back on the plantation in gynocentric soyciety because free men will never be accepted by slavers!
If gatekeeping works on you, it should.
There is a correct response here, let's see how many posts it takes before you figure it out.

No.6666

>>6665
>deflecting
You knew the rules. Thanks for the massive W!

No.6673

Don't forget fakebots too remember that women cannot be robots and if you are well adjusted socially have/had a gf and sex you aren't a robot.

No.6676

Nice pilpul faggot.
By the way, the correct response is niggerfaggot. Viewing mean words on a screen as an attack is an auto loss.
This is why gatekeeping is important for all hobbies at all times.

No.6679

>>6676
based. this is why I hate the rustfag community so much and will never learn their nig-nog language C is for real men.

No.6714

>>6666

No.7857

This faggot thought he was White. He was half jew and half philipino(or some faggot shit like that). Meaning he was 100% asian.
There are only 3 races - the human race(Caucasoid)
and then the demon races - mongoloid(asian and "jews"/mudniggers/more retarded asians) and negroid.

No.7883

>>7857
and one of those niggers is you!

No.7931

The only good deed anyone can do in this world, is to free someone from it.

No.7952

>>7931
based. euthanasia rules

No.7961

If you really want something done, you have to see to it yourself.

No.7973

>>7961
sadly this is true, but some people are fighting for our rights.
the battle for legalizing abortion in the more civilized nations of this planet is a great victory but the war is far from over.
https://www.therighttonolongerexist.com/post/finding-support-and-help-how-your-community-can-make-a-difference