full-moon-moon-bright-sky-(…).png (178.58 KiB, 500x481) google saucenao
Do you believe in the moon landing? No.6967

There isn't really enough evidence for it, but I'm starting to see why it's so important to maintain the lie even if it isn't really true. It's kinda like what Jordan Peterson said about Christianity. Last I heard NASA is desperately trying to return to the moon before Elon Musk beats them there and calls them out: https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-59231632

That's a rather strange action for them to take given how they've said for the past 50 years that there's nothing up there and no reason to go lol. I kinda doubt they can beat Elon, but, honestly? I actually hope they do. Because when the USA government is irrefutably exposed for lying about the moon landing it will be the catalyst for China to seize the dominant role on the world stage. Idk that much about China but the one thing they make really clear is they care a lot about "saving face". You know how most normies get angry and embarrassed when you explain why there isn't really enough evidence for the moon landing claims? They're thinking, "Wait, that means I really am an NPC... No way! He's just a retarded conspiracy theorist! Yeah I'll just call him names, that'll shut him up. And on the internet I can just suck off a mod to get comments that make me feel bad deleted like usual!" Apparently, some people go so far as to violently physically attack others over this utter humiliation: https://www.cntraveller.in/story/buzz-aldrin-punched-moon-landing-denier/

On the world stage a response like that, especially from China, North Korea, & Russia, will trigger WWIII. That's why the feds spend more on CIA disinfo campaigns than NASA itself. That's why it's so important to maintain the lie. So yeah, in conclusion keep having faith in the moon landing bro

No.6976

Yes, I do believe in the moon landing.

>Jordan Peterson
hes a meme
>Because when the USA government is irrefutably exposed for lying about the moon landing it will be the catalyst for China to seize the dominant role on the world stage.
I don't really think this would happen. The USA government lies all the time and are constantly exposed for it with very little consequences in the end.

No.6977

>>6976
Tensions building though, and it would be the catalyst.

No.6986

>>6967
kill yourself.

No.7027

>>6986
I'm telling you dude, if you guys keep denying the moon landing you will precipitate WWIII. Just believe bro. The truth doesn't matter when it means dying

No.7080

If the moon landing was faked, nukes aren't real either.

No.7082

musk is fag
also bezos
t. Gagarin.

No.7558

does no one else find it weird that the USSR pretty gave up on the space race after the US decided to call themselves the winner? the USSR beat them every step of the way

No.7564

>>7558
And neither of them would have gotten anywhere close were it not for Nazi scientists

No.7591

>>7558
based

No.7666

The moon is a lie.

No.8949

Yes, i believe. I'm not a schizo.

No.8991

>>8949
What is your evidence for that extraordinary claim?

No.8996

>>8949
Take your meds anon!

No.8998

>>7666
so is your mom!

No.9035

>>6967
i dont know why they would lie about it, so i will accept the government propaganda until convinced otherwise or its proven a lie,
>jordan peterson
he is kind of stupid in my opinion, but i am not really in his field so who knows,
>>6976
i agree with this too. if the mlanding was faked someone would have leaked it like so many things have been leaked by people about the FBI and US policy,