S&W.jpg (101 KiB, 584x558) google saucenao
Image boards No.7042

Any other image boards dedicated to being hikki, nihilist or depressed? 9K fucking blows nowadays, 8chan had one some while ago that really kicked off, but it was dead.
Discord isn't my thing either, it's difficult finding somewhere you can let yourself be.

No.7044

dedicated stuff will always suck, go for freedom

No.7045

There's not that much to talk about.
There is one board though, think it's called neet.moe.

No.7047

>>7045
It takes a week to get a reply here. If that's the case i'd rather let my head start the imperative with voices.

No.7056

>>7047
To be fair, activity has been picking up lately here.

No.7058

>>7047
I mean, if you're a hikki/nihilist then that's not a bad thing. You get to indulge in hobbies while waiting for responses. I think it's healthier to find a way to reduce your craving for socialization to a lower amount than to seek out high dopamine high activity boards. If you make a thread about hiki stuff on popular boards you'll get responses fast, though obviously quality will tank the faster the board you post on is.

No.7060

>>7058
based.

No.7065

>>7058
Get you, it's not just that, i don't particularly give a shit about image boards, or find them half entertaining, being lonely is something that's been drowning me awhile, having someone talk to me is alright, but not enough.
Sometimes i wish at the least i had internet friends, but i never click with anyone, or feel any close attachments.

No.7071

wizchan

No.7083

>>7058
>>7065
People are transient. Every time I go against my nature and engage with them anyways I eventually learn this.

No.7085

Yes, I know a couple, but I'd rather not share them here...

And they're not especially great anyway - just not tremendously terrible. Personally, I'd suggest just giving up. The only thing online communities can do for you, in the end, is accentuate how truly alone you really are.

>>7047
I'll just be blunt: This place is very far from slow.

>>7071
Wizchan is... something. I won't deny there's nuggets of good in there, but browsing it's generally a net-negative.

No.7088

>>7085
Most on wizchan aren't even neets, anyway.

No.7092

i NEED to constantly be talking to people and have an online community where i fit in i NEED it

No.7095

>>7085
No you don't. Anytime anyone says something like what you just said it turns out to be the same old, same old. I have no interest in dark web boards though so exclude that possibility.

No.7096

>>7085
>accentuate how truly alone you really are
True, because unless you know them irl then the moment you turn off your devices they are gone
What if one day I just snap?, they won't be able to stop me, probably they won't care for longer than a week

No.7099

>>7083
And it never seems to be worth awhile no matter how many times you tell yourself it's going to change, " i don't need anyone", and a continuous state of apathy to repeat the cycle a hundred more times, it's a hole that can never be filled. We care all too much for something that doesn't exist.
>>7085
>giving up
No one gives up, never, i'm on the borderline of insanity and what collaterally destroys my conscious is someone who understands. Might have just told me to go fuck myself.

No.7100

>>7099
>i'm on the borderline of insanity
no youre not

No.7101

>>7100
lol, eat shit.

No.7104

>>7099
Yes. There is always some reason why they flip, usually it's trivial and pathetic.

No.7105

>>7101
keep pretending

No.7106

>>7104
*we
people lack introspection for a reason.
>>7105
are you fucking stupid?
do you expect me to be a showgirl or something?

No.7107

>>7106
keep pretending troon

No.7113
No.7121

I don't evem know where to go anymore.

No.7132

>>7095
aha i can't really deny it... The boards I know -are- better than this shithole, but far from good... "same old" is a good descriptor.

But up to a certain point I wonder if anything would be good enough. If you're using online communities to alleviate boredom... No matter what, you're going to be disappointed. They just can't substitute real human interaction.

No.7133

>>7132
*I meant lonliness, not boredom

Alleviating boredom might be all they're good for. And the price is usually ruined dopamine receptors anywho

No.7145

>>7096
>probably they won't care for longer than a week
I don't think this is care for everyone.
Someone I know whose name will be unsaid committed a mass murder. Despite not having talked to him much at all the past couple years before that I still think about it regularly. Whether it could have been stopped, whether I could have made a difference. It's been years.

No.7146

bah, true for everyone*

No.7147

>>7132
This board wasn't like this before with the hostility. You people made it this way.
>>7145
You think too much of yourself if you think you could've made a difference. You weren't even close.

No.7150

>>7042
I've spent considerable amount of time searching for other imageboards and I concluded that neet.moe is the only good imageboard.

No.7171

>>7147
We used to be very close. We were friends for over 10 years talking almost every day.
You're assuming too much.

No.7172

>>7171
don't flatter yourself..was it atchison?

No.7174

tor
asia
forums
chats

No.7175

remember: no messengers

No.7179

>>7145
Of course not everyone, but the large majority
But when it comes to people online it's better to not worry, because then it will keep hurting

No.7182

>>7172
I think very lowly of myself, but we were in fact very close. What is wrong with you one/two?
Talk about hostility and then insult someone for frequently thinking about an old friend.
No, I'm not going to say who. I don't think people who commit these atrocities should even have their name mentioned, most of them are narcissists seeking validation and attention and I won't give it to them.

No.7185

>>7182
I'm not the guy that responded, was just shooting in the dark for fun.
No one cares to pamper you, chances are you're full of shit, i see no difference between your friends validation, and yours.

No.7186

>>7182
>headcanon

No.7187

>>7182
you sound incredibly boring, i don't blame your friend : )

No.7189

>>7147
I'm pretty unassuming, altogether, but you're free to think what you please...

No.7190

>>7187
>yuri
gross cuck

No.7191

>>7190
Whatevs Mr. i think very low of myself.

No.7200

>>7191
I'm not him

No.7202

make /hikki/ general threads on every comfy altchan

No.7203

>>7200
I'm him and I love yuri.

>>7187
Why is this thread so hostile lately?
All you know is that I said I had a friend, and already I'm boring to you. You're delusional so I'm gonna be hostile and tell you to fucking kill yourself you worthless cunt.

No.7204

Dumb fucking retard

No.7205

>>7203
>>7204
la la la la can't hear you..i think you're talking to yourself.

No.7206

>>7205
imagine being the person who brought up recent hostility and being this much of a hypocritical fuck.

No.7207

>>7206
Imagine telling someone to kill themselves? What if i was suicidal right now? That's a no no.
I think you should apologize.

No.7208

>>7207
Nah, you should do it.

No.7209

>>7208
For?

No.7344

https://anon.cafe/christian

No.7371

Hikikomori Haven is a forum, but it's dead.

No.7465

Here are some dead chans.
You can reuse them.

http://80.109.230.198/b
https://awsumchan.org/ra
https://secretvipquality.website/img/

No.7784

https://anon.cafe/christian