D3ksOMf99e1wTYD_1_jpg.png (329.36 KiB, 800x450) google saucenao
Do you vindicated or annoyed that mainstream society is becoming more like us? No.7864

Just saw this post in The Atlantic that pretty much says "incels are right": https://www.theatlantic.com/family/archive/2020/02/modern-dating-odds-economy-apps-tinder-math/606982/

And that was from 2020. Personally, I just feel vindicated. How long until normies get on board with the state-provided gf idea? I'm guessing by 2028. It will be seen as a last-ditch effort to get us to start families so we don't end up like Japan. I, for one, am looking forward to it.

No.7865

>state-provided gf
man that's not good enough
just do what the third world shitholes do and do full-on wife kidnapping

No.7871

>Anon here is your government appointed Shanquia, you can't say no
Think before you speak, just get a fucking doll if you want a fake plastic thot that badly.

No.7880

>>7864
rainbow hair will never look good on 3D:PD
also i would like to see that bitch's head on a stick

No.7893

4chan is like a funhouse mirror for the state of society. If you’re not happy with 4chan, you shouldn’t feel happy about society backsliding either.

No.7898

>>7871
based. I would pull out a fetus with my bare hands if I was forced to become a father. I would also eat it in front of her If I was in a bad mood. if she raped me again I would abort her with a base ball bat and drink the period sludge that took 3 months to arrive. I would also make her drink my pee and make me a sandwich. if she dressed like a thot or had piercings I would pull them out with an electromagnet and create new orifices to fuck her in like a slime girl.

No.7911

>>7898
lol i dated a slut
she aborted my child and it felt really bad

No.7920

/neet/ - slut exes