1589847374327.png (22.31 KiB, 500x500) google saucenao
vidya No.103

Im kinda surprised there is no game night or anything here
Would anyone here be up to killing a little bit of loneliness and playing vidya with their fellow neets?

No.104

https://www.boardgame-online.com

I'll play TF2 with you.

No.105

>>103
What are you playing lately OP?

No.106

>>105
not OP but I've playing Mahjong Soul lately, its a fun, browser based mahjong game with waifus, maybe we can play that?

No.107

>>106
I've been playing*

No.108

>>104
man I dont even know the last time ive played tf2, its been a long time
>>105
I was playing retro rpgs until depression hit me pretty hard again, so now Im just playing gsg's when im not feeling completely low
I like to play shit like CSS and sven but I dont have a server or anything like that
I like to play anything honestly
>>106
How does Mahjong even work? Ive seen footage of it but its so confusing, I prefer chess

No.112

>>106
just realized I used the word ¨waifus¨, I'm sorry
>>108
its really easy, I learned to play like 2 weeks ago and I'm getting my rank up easily. if you make an account they instantly throw you into a tutorial. I still had to look things up after that but this page made everything clear https://gachazone.com/mahjong-soul-beginner-starter-guide/ (there are more guides on the 4/vg/ mahjong general ) A lot of it is based on luck (but you can kind of manipulate your luck if that makes sense), a beginner can win against advanced/intermediate players if they get a good hand. Anyone telling you otherwise is memeing you. in Japan it has a reputation as a game for gamblers and delinquents lol.
>I prefer chess
Ironically, I started playing after I failed to git gud at chess, I always knew how to play chess but never looked into it. Someone told me that the easiest way to do it was to memorize openings,etc. and I was more interested in understanding the game and my choices so I dropped it but we can play that too.

There's also Connect 4, Battleship and Tetris online iirc but I don't remember the websites for them

No.113

>>112
>just realized I used the word ¨waifus¨
What’s wrong with the word?

No.115

Does anyone here play on Fightcade?

No.117

I’m dogshit at vidya
Pls someone play Shadowlands with me
I’m Area 52 Horde

No.118

>>113
waifus are srs business!!! people shouldn't label every character a waifu just because they like her!!!

No.119

>>118
Yeah, just because you like a girl doesn't mean you want to marry her.