1595557702949.png (1 MiB, 2500x1839) google saucenao
Do you hate gacha? No.277

Yes?

No.278

no if i can live off it (i.e ninokuni farm)

No.279

>>278
How?

No.280

>>277
Some are alright when they're generous

No.281

>>279
what how?
usual RMT, doing services for retards who are paying something good enough + crypto cashoutt from just playing + crypto market buy cheap at the start of the week/sell for more at the end of the week etc

are you completely retarded to not figure it all out yet?
lmao go play for free moron

No.282

you have to be good at:
playing the game in the first place to be able to do everything and being on top and not spending a dollar
planning on crypto market
make enough friends and know enough ppl to help you with those activities both game and sometimes crypto shit, im not wanna go too much detail into that, because well, you are too retarded to do it anyway

No.283

there's always welfare and ur own mother tho

No.284

oh and i forgot bot farms, you can kinda do it with multiple pcs/wms but it will be inefficient compared to other farmers just like in mining

No.285

tbh gachas are one of the more shittier games for RMT, its saving grace is ongoing crypto scam at times.
Prices are sometimes good on those games's freelancer markets BUT its just the games are complete shit and are humiliating to play.

Also in cities its probably not enough money to live off from it, that's why I always laugh at fake big city neets, who are just retarded people on retarded welfare

No.286

>>281
No need to insult me

No.287

I play x dive sometimes

No.288

>>282
>community
Basically you have to a normalfag
>>286
Don't feel too bad - he's a cliquer

No.289

they produce so many top-tier waifus that even if i don't like the games themselves i can't help but be very grateful for their existence

No.290

>>289
I wish there were more non sexual designs